LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — CBS’ “The Bold and the Beautiful” is known for going on location near (all over Southern California) and far (Italy, to name one typical destination.)
To that end, the traveling soap recently launched “The Bold and the Beautiful On Location” for fans. It’s a new online feature for diehards who remember where Ridge and Brooke got married, where Liam romped with Steffy, where Hope and Thomas spent Christmas together and where Stephanie wanted to go before she died.
Hey, soaps aren’t all romance!
The new feature kicks off with a virtual travelog showing 22 locations where the popular soap has taped many memorable scenes around the Southland — from Big Bear Lake to Century City to Catalina Island to Bel Air, Rodeo Drive and beyond.
The new feature also kicks off a Watch & Win Sweepstakes. Eight lucky fans will win their own “B&B Location Tour,” where they will also get to meet the show’s stars. The meet-up includes lunch but no romping on the beach like Rick and Steffy. The prize does not include transportation or accommodations.
Click here to see Bold On Location.
In addition to reliving the scenes, fans get to interact on social media. Fans can even design their own virtual tours. The truly adventurous fans will find a map to allow them to plan their own visits.
“B&B has some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world, and the creation of the location tour map is a result of fan requests to find out how to visit ‘B&B’ locations when vacationing in the L.A. area,” said Angelica McDaniel, Senior Vice President, Daytime, CBS Entertainment.
The 22 locations are:
1. Angel’s Flight: Riding up this historic landmark was one of Stephanie’s last wishes
2. Bel Air: The neighborhood many of the Forresters and Spencers call home
3. Big Bear Lake: Where some of the Forrester family’s most memorable events occurred
4. Catalina Island: Where Lauren took a trip with Eric
5. Century City: The hub of Dollar Bill Spencer’s publishing house
6. The Original Farmers Market: Where Hope and Thomas spent Christmas together
7. Hollywood Boulevard: Where Constantine took Phoebe to show her what life would be like as a rock star
8. Hollywood Sign: Where Ridge and Brooke hiked
9. Insomnia Café: The coffee shop where Stephanie brought Dayzee as a thank you
10. Leo Carrillo California State Park: Where Jackie and Owen got married
11. Malibu Creek State Park: Where Brooke raced through rough terrain on horseback to break up Ridge and Taylor’s wedding
12. Marina del Rey: Where Nick lived on his boat, the Shady Marlin, and married Brooke
13. Palm Springs: Where Eric and Brooke wed and rode in a hot air balloon
14. Pan Pacific Park: What began as friendship between two kindred spirits blossomed into true love when Ridge and Katie embarked on several trips to this urban retreat
15. Queen Mary: Where the Forrester and Spectra fashion show took place
16. Paradise Cove: One of Ann’s most favorite places on Earth
17. Point Dume, Malibu: Where the show’s most romantic beach weddings have taken place
18. Rodeo Drive: Home of the fictitious Forrester Boutique
19. Santa Monica Pier: Where Brooke and Stephanie rode the rollercoaster and Rick proposed to Steffy
20. The Grove: Where Nick and Bridget hitched a ride on the famous trolley
21. Venice Beach: Where Liam and Steffy blew off steam before his wedding
22. South Los Angeles Animal Shelter: Hope joined Liam as he researched an article about pet adoption and gave an abandoned kitten a home