‘Let Crazy Be Crazy’ And Other Etiquette Tips From Elaine Swann
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Etiquette expert and author Elaine Swann visited the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to talk about her new book.
“Let Crazy Be Crazy: Then Politely Get What You Want, Get Your Point Across, and Gently Put Rude People in Their Place” offers readers tips on how to get your point across using proper etiquette.
With 36 simple steps, “Let Crazy Be Crazy” offers a roadmap on just how to handle those awkward social challenges that people from all walks of life face every day, including:
• How to get the rude person at the ballpark to settle down
• How to gently say “no” when asked to donate money or time
• How to respectfully tell a co-worker their breath smells bad
• What to say when someone’s loved one dies
• How to deal with rude comments from family members