LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Several road closures will be in effect this weekend for the ASICS LA Marathon, which takes place Sunday, March 9.
The race starts at Dodger Stadium and ends in Santa Monica. It will cover surface streets in Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.
The following is a complete list of closures:
– Elysian Park Avenue from Dodger Stadium to Sunset Boulevard
– Sunset Boulevard from Innes Avenue to Figueroa Street
– Cesar Chavez Avenue from Bunker Hill to Alameda Street
– Broadway from Cesar Chavez Avenue to Alpine Street
– Alpine Street from Hill Street to Alameda Street
– Spring Street from College Street to 2nd Street
– Main Street from E. Cesar Chavez Avenue to 3rd Street
– 1st Street from Hope Street to Alameda Street
– Central Avenue from 1st Street to 3 rd Street
– 2nd Street from Alameda Street to Broadway
– Grand Avenue from Cesar Chavez Avenue to 2 nd Street
– Temple Street from Alameda Street to Glendale Boulevard
– Edgeware Road from Temple Street to Sunset Boulevard
– Bellevue Avenue from Sunset Boulevard to Glendale Boulevard
– Glendale Boulevard from Temple Street to Sunset Boulevard
– Sunset Boulevard from Echo Park Avenue to Virgil Avenue
– Hollywood Boulevard from Hillhurst Avenue to La Brea
– Orange Avenue from Hollywood Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard
– Sunset Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Doheny Drive
– San Vicente Boulevard from Sunset Boulevard to Melrose Avenue
– Santa Monica Boulevard from La Cienega Boulevard to Sierra Drive
– Doheny Drive from Nemo Street to Wilshire Boulevard
– Burton Way from Robertson Boulevard to Rexford Drive
– S. Santa Monica Boulevard from Wilshire Boulevard to Sepulveda Boulevard
– Rodeo Drive from Santa Monica Boulevard to Wilshire Boulevard
– Wilshire Boulevard from Beverly Drive To Santa Monica Boulevard
– Santa Monica Boulevard from Wilshire Boulevard to Sepulveda Boulevard
– Sepulveda Boulevard from Santa Monica Boulevard to Wilshire Avenue
– Ohio Avenue from Veteran Avenue to Sawtelle Boulevard
– Sawtelle Boulevard from Santa Monica Boulevard to Dowlen Drive
– Dowlen Drive from Bonsall Avenue to Wadsworth Place
– Bonsall Avenue from Dowlen Drive to Eisenhower Avenue
– Eisenhower Avenue from Bonsall Avenue to Bringham Avenue
– San Vicente Boulevard from Wilshire Boulevard to Ocean Avenue
– Ocean Avenue from San Vicente Boulevard to Pico Boulevard
Click here for scheduled closure times.
In addition to the streets listed above, there will also be “Local Access Only” roads.
While freeways aren’t expected to be impacted, several on- and off-ramps will be closed on the 101, 110 and 405 freeways, as well as Pacific Coast Highway.