Throw A Sweet Valentine’s Day Party With Tips From Casey’s Cupcakes!
February 11, 2014 2:35 PM
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Be sure to throw a sweet party this Valentine’s Day!
Casey Reinhardt from Casey’s Cupcakes stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to share her Valentine’s Day party tips.
Valentine’s Day Party Tips:
- Sweeten Valentine’s Day parties by creating a romantic table spread perfect for parties
- Like Reinhardt’s cupcakes, a memorable Valentine’s Day party is all about the details. Add unique touches that provide guests with special experiences such as customizing their own cupcakes or a candy bar – which can be the perfect gift to take home too.
- Sweeten the party with the perfect menu
- Incorporate a variety of sweet treats throughout the dessert buffets including cupcakes, cupcake lollipops, miniature cakes and cookies. Everything is sweet and petit!
- Choose the right color scheme
- When you think of Valentine’s Day you naturally associate the holiday with shades of pink, red and white, and to create a feeling of romance, work within this color palette. Use bright, vibrant colors to evoke the feeling of romance, joy and love.
- Added details will help set a flirty and romantic mood
- Beautiful china and gorgeous fresh flowers always make a stunning impact. To create a fun and whimsical setting decorate with apothecary jars filled with candy, candles and lovely linens.