Top 5 Money-Making Apps Of New Year
January 11, 2014 8:18 AM
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Looking to earn more money in 2014? Millenial lifestyle expert Chelsea Krost visited KCAL9 News Saturday to discuss the top five money-making apps of the new year:
- Practice makes perfect and this site will help you polish your writing skills and earn cash at the same time.
- You don’t have to be a professional writer to complete articles, however, the better you write, the more you can earn.
- If a client likes your work, he or she can request you specifically with a DirectOrder. This is your chance to be an entrepreneur. Balance getting the most money for your talents while working within your client’s budget.
- A wrapped car gets an amazing amount of attention while driving. Drivers are asked to complete application forms and are entered into the driver database.
- Once your driving stats match a suitable sponsor, you will be contacted to start getting paid to drive.
- Payments vary depending on the campaign and the size of the advert along with other factors such as location, and model and age of car.
- Stick to your normal driving routine and you could get paid up to $400 a month. No need to worry about gas money anymore!
- This App rewards you for shopping, both at home and at the store.
- Earn “kicks” (reward points) just for walking into stores like Target, Macy’s, Best Buy, Old Navy, American Eagle and Crate & Barrel.
- Get even more kicks when you scan items and make purchases.
- You can use your kicks anytime to treat yourself to a free latte at Starbucks, gift cards at many stores, even designer merchandise and trips.
- Be the first to see items in the store, while earning extra kicks, even before an actual walk-in. Use your kicks to unlock gift cards and products you can redeem.
- Got a great business idea and want to start a small launch? Fiverr.com allows you to channel your inner entrepreneur and sell your product or service.
- The site will notify you when someone wants your product.
- Are you a major sports fan? Put your prediction talents to the ultimate test with ESPN Streak for the Cash.
- This popular game challenges you to build the longest streak of correct picks from a daily list of matchups across the world of sports.
- You can compete amongst other users or get your friends involved and compete against each other.
- The longest winning streak for a team or a player will win a monthly grand prize of $50,000.