Get Through First Month Of Motherhood With MomMe Must-Haves
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Are you a new mom?
Rachel Pitzel, co-founder of Club MomMe, stopped by KCAL9 studios Thursday to show viewers the new MomMe must-haves for getting through the first month of motherhood.
Club MomMe is a community of moms, expectant parents and families that host social, educational and wellness events, classes and parties.
Here are the items Pitzel recommended:
• Here in LA, families spend so much time in cars, so a good car seat is very important.
• The Britax B-Safe car seat is very safe; it can be used from 4-30 pounds and is easy to install.
• Retail price $179
• The Orbit Double Helix is one of the hottest strollers on the market, pushed by a ton of celebs and perfect for parents expecting their second.
• You can pick your seat colors, and now you can add extra storage to the side with panniers.
• Starts at $1,300.
• Every new mom needs a diaper bag for hauling all her stuff.
• Petunia Picklebottom’s City Carryall Special Edition features chic styling emphasizing function and versatility with a built-in changing station, multiple carrying options and tons of room for all of the MomMe things.
• Retail price $179
• Often the hardest part of being a new mom is breastfeeding. It’s a whole new skill to master!
• Lansinoh has been around for 30 years and have great products such as the Lansinoh Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump that only costs $149 and a genius Therapearl which can be used hot or cold to help with pain.
• Newborns love to be in motion.
• The brand-new rockaRoo by 4Moms allows babies to rock like they are in their mom’s arms in a glider, is ultra-modern and takes up very little space unlike most swings.
• Retail price $159
• Babies sleep much more soundly swaddled.
• The Aden + Anais swaddle blankets are a must-have for every new mom, and Kate Middleton swaddled a prince in one!
• Retail price $49