STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Mark Ogren, regional chef partner of Fleming’s Steakhouse, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to tell viewers about their new “steak companion” menu.
- Truffled Poached Lobster with béarnaise sauce and caviar
- Diablo Shrimp baked with a spiced barbeque butter sauce
- King Crab with Herb Butter simmered with fresh herbs and garlic and topped with caviar
- Flavor Trio with three steak spreads – gorgonzola and mascarpone brulee´, sweet onion bacon jam and cabernet mustard
Taste the Season Winter Menu available until January 31:
- Forest Mushroom and Housemade Ricotta Crostini
- Cedar-Smoked and Charred Prime New York Strip, served with Rosemary and Garlic Cipollini Onions and a creamy horseradish sauce.
- Fleming’s signature Blackberry Sage Smash Cocktail for an additional cost.
- For dessert: chocolate whisky tart served with cinnamon cream for an additional cost.
Fleming’s has locations in El Segundo, Woodland Hills, Beverly Hills and at L.A. Live.