Fat Sal’s: Specializing In Fat Sandwiches Straight From The East Coast
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Hungry? Josh Stone and Sal Capek, co-owners of sandwich shop, Fat Sal’s, visited KCAL9 Wednesday.
Fat Sal’s is a unique, upscale, progressive, sandwich shop that specializes in Fat Sandwiches: an East Coast-originated sandwich style that includes meat/poultry/fish, appetizers/sides, and condiments all carefully combined in one sandwich on extra wide Hero Bread.
Fat Sal’s is the creative culinary culmination and vision of three friends from New York: Sal (Fat Sal), Josh Stone and Jerry Ferrara, of HBO’s hit show Entourage.
Fat Sal’s in located in Westwood, as well as Hollywood at the corner of Fountain Avenue and Highland. There is also a third California location in San Diego’s Pacific Beach.
Fat Pilgrim Ingredients:
– House Roasted Slice Turkey Breast
– Corn Bread Stuffing
– Turkey Gravy
– Cranberry Sauce
– French Fries
– Extra wide Hero Bread
– Cut a 9″ portion of your favorite Italian or French bread leaving one side attached
– Spread 1.5 oz. of mayonnaise on the bread
– Layer 4 to-6 oz. of your fresh carved Turkey Breast evenly
– Take 4 oz. of your homemade or favorite stuffing and spread it out across the sandwich
– Top with 2 oz. of cranberry sauce
– Pile on a large handful of freshly salted crispy french fries
– Drizzle 3 oz. of hot Turkey gravy across the top
Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Shake Ingredients/Recipe:
– 1 Whole slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake
– 3 Scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
– 4oz of Whole Milk
– Blend until your desired constancy
– Top with Whip Cream
– Sprinkle with a garnish of cinnamon