STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Fall into fashion!
Trends Expert Eden Wexler stopped by KCAL9 Monday to show viewers fall and winter runway trends!
Film Noire/Cinema Chic:
- Fall/winter 2013-2014 runways were reminiscent of the 1940s & 50s classic Hollywood, black and white film era.
- Femme fatales were important to this time period in movies and the drama that accompanied them is evident in clothing and eyewear this fall/winter.
- Modern and funky, patterns of all kind were seen across the runways this season.
- Bold patterns and geometric-shaped eyewear is a great way to make any outfit pop without going to the extremes of wearing an all-over pattern.
- From its comeback on the fall/winter 2013-2014 runways, punk is alive and kicking.
- From studded leather bikers to safety pin necklaces and spike earrings, see our rebel edit of black and studs.
- For nonconformists everywhere.
- The “less is more” approach can be seen throughout the runways, and eyewear is no exception.
- Minimalism is simple, yet bold and statement making.
- With clean lines and solid colors, minimalist sunglasses for fall/winter are unadorned and timeless.