STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Grow closer to your children through photos, art and creativity!
Jenna Edwards from ScrapbookRehab.com stopped by KCAL9 Monday to show viewers how to scrapbook with kids on a budget!
The Scrapbook Rehab technique is all about scrapbooking events that haven’t happened yet.
So, if you are scrapbooking your child’s first year of school, then you would sit down with them and their schedule and pick out events that are going to happen, i.e:
- Shopping for school clothes in preparation for school to start
- First day (before school)
- First day after school with all their books
- First Halloween with all their new friends
- First birthday at school
- First holiday party at school
- First school concert
- First sports game
That way there is no need to stress about forgetting to scrapbook certain things, it’s already done. Just need to put the picture in and journal about what happened at that event.
For more information, visit ScrapbookRehab.com.