STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Experience the next generation!
Ruby’s Diner Executive Vice-President Tad Belshe and Director of Training Ned Westfall stopped by KCAL9 Friday to show viewers the restaurant’s newest creations, including the NextGenRuby Burger.
The burger, which costs $7.99, is made with fresh all-natural USDA Choice Beef, lettuce, tomato, choice of raw or grilled onions, a new freshly-grilled artisanal bun and a special new sauce.
Some more new menu items at Ruby’s:
- Portobello Omelette: Sliced Portobello mushrooms, Swiss cheese, onions and red and green peppers. Served with our famous RubySpuds and your choice of toast, hot beignets, bagel or English muffin
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich: A jumbo egg over hard, smoked bacon, sliced avocado and American cheese on a toasted gluten-free English muffin. Served with mixed fresh fruit instead of RubySpuds
- Chocolate Chip Hot Cakes Combo: Our tasty hot cakes mixed with chocolate chips and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Served with whipped cream, two jumbo eggs any style and your choice of breakfast meat: smoked bacon strips, lean country ham, club sausage links, veggie sausage or lean turkey sausage
- Shrimp Avocado Cocktail: Our delicious shrimp mixed with avocado, cilantro, house-made salsa and a lime wedge
- Caliente Turkey Burger: Smothered with Pepper Jack cheese, guacamole, chipotle mayo, jalapeños, lettuce and tomato. Served with our “Refillable” Fries
- Peppercorn Sliders: Grilled King’s Hawaiian® sweet rolls topped with your choice of ALL-NATURAL USDA CHOICE beef or turkey patties, mushroom peppercorn sauce, grilled onions and RubySauce. Served with our “Refillable” Fries
- Portobello Sandwich: Sliced Portobello mushrooms, spring mix, sliced tomatoes, shaved red onions, honey curry mayo all on toasted Milton’s® whole wheat bread. Served with our “Refillable” Fries