DailyBurn’s Keaira LaShae Demonstrates How To Get Bikini Ready By Just Dancing!
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — It’s time to start getting ready for bathing suit season!
Dancer and Choreographer Keaira LaShae from DailyBurn team stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to show viewers how to get their entire body in shape and shed pounds fast by just dancing!
MOVE! is LaShae’s newest workout that takes users around the world of dance through a variety of dance styles ranging from Bollywood to 90’s style hip-hop!
Here are a few examples LaShae demonstrated:
- “PLAYING ZILLS”: progression add hops. This move works tons of muscles in the body from the arms to the core to the glutes and calves.
- “LIMP WITH ELEPHANT SWING”: This move works the legs, especially the calves. Also works the glutes, lower back and shoulders.
- “SALSA AND MERENGUE COMBO”: This move definitely works the lower part of the body, legs and glutes. Fun arm movements can also be added!
- “UP AND DOWN TWIST”: This moves works the whole core area and quads, calves and glutes.
MOVE! 90’s Hiphop:
- “STYLISH 90’s JACK”: This move is working many body parts definitely gets the heart pumping! It tones the muscles in the lower body, shoulders and upper back and core.
- “2 STEP ADD RUN BACK”: This move is more cardio than anything, so it’s burning tons of calories.
For more information, check out the DailyBurn.