STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Get as glamorous as a celebrity for a fraction of the price with tips from style and trend expert Brittney Levine!
Levine visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to show viewers the latest exfoliation treatments, fashion and beauty secrets!
GET YOUR SKIN GLOWING: GOLDFADEN MD Doctor’s Scrub
• The usual gemstone inspired designs and hues that complement your attire have officially transpired into the beauty world!
• Thanks to the launch of GOLDFADEN MD Doctor’s Scrub, everyone can enjoy the luxurious exfoliating effects of ruby crystals! Even Kate Hudson is a fan!
• Dr. Goldfaden’s coveted exfoliator contains potent ruby crystals that provide immediate cell renewal by polishing away dead surface cells, leaving skin brighter, clearer and younger-looking
• Formulated with line-filling Hyaluronic Acid to deliver long-lasting hydration, the scrub also uses nourishing seaweed and organic red tea extracts to provide antioxidant protection.
• Fans of the brand, Kate Hudson ($80)
Underneath your Camera Ready Face: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence SPF 20 Foundation
• Dermablend Smooth Indulgence SPF 20 Foundation offers medium coverage foundation for minor to moderate facial skin flaws
• Provides twice the coverage of classic foundations without the heavy feel
• Evens complexion and won’t enhance the appearance of fine lines or surface imperfections
• Lightweight, blendable texture for a flawless matte finish
• Delivers all day hydration and 12 hours of wear (16 hours of wear with Setting Powder)
• Will outlast any “appearance”
• ($30, Macy’s)
• Celebrity fans Keri Hilson & Kyle Richards
News moms/moms to be that have that glamour factor: Perfect Pearl
• With celebrities like Kim K and Kristen Bell having to parade down the red carpet AND look fabulous — baby products are in even higher demand!
• Luxury skin care company, Perfect Pearl announced today, the launch of a new line of safe, natural, and gentle skin care products for babies.
• The line unlocks the calming and renewing benefits of pearl extract –the quintessential gemstone that denotes luxury, but also has in it properties that hold the secret to natural health and beauty.
The line is comprised of 5 products, retailing between$28.00-$55.00:
• baby face cream (Mom’s love this! – porcelain shine)
• baby pearl powder (POPULAR FAVORITE!) – complete w/ plush puff
• baby daily moisture lotion
• baby diaper cream and
• baby cleansing foam for hair and body.
HOTTEST NAIL MUST HAVES: Red Carpet Mani
• Red Carpet Manicure is all about the trend of DIY application, making gel polish easy and accessible to women across the country at affordable prices
• -$2.90 per application vs $40!
• Red Carpet’s gel nail polish lasts for weeks with a fast, safe and easy application that guarantees a professional salon manicure with no chipping or peeling
• Ke$ha wore the polish on the Red Carpet to the AMAs and most recently wore it on Countdown to New Year’s Eve on MTV
• Other celeb fans include: Jennifer Hudson, Cyndi Lauper, Jennifer Lopez, Cher Lloyd and Queen Latifah.
Block out the Paparazzi: Solstice Sunglasses
• Worn by the likes of: Adrian Grenier, Chrissy Teigen, Josh Henderson, Erin Heatherton and Laura Prepon, these shades are an easy accessory to pair with any outfit and will have you looking like an a-lister in no time
• Carrera’s 6000 model – retails for only $129 and is definitely eye-catching
• Additionally, the effortlessly glamorous Kate Spade is a must have to keep your wardrobe looking celebrity chic
• Price points range from $128-$160.
THE LUXE RED CARPET JEWELS… That you can afford!: Roni Blanshay
• Roni Blanshay is taking the world of high fashion jewelry by storm with an unprecedented collection of dazzling offerings that reaffirms her position on the glamour scene
• Her high-end costume jewelry line is feminine and elegant, yet bold and dramatic
• Made with high quality gems and Swarovski crystal, the quality of the jewelry represents the spirit of fearless women: powerful, iconic, revolutionary
• Pieces are now gracing the wrists, necklines and earlobes of some of the nation’s most influential women, including Oprah Winfrey, Sophia Vergara, Hoda Kotb, and many more.
• $195 – $800
Keep Your “Hair Did”: Maximus Clark Walk of Shame Dry Shampoo
• Whether you are stumbling into work after a crazy night out, or sneaking past your roommate’s door at 6AM, WALK of SHAME allows you to hold your head high!
• Compact enough to carry with you, aerosol propelled, VOC free, micro-powder is used to deliver a blast of clean to that worn-out style
• Developed by celebrity stylist, Cody Hepworth, using finest materials
• Simply spray into hair, rub through, and brush out any traces of last night’s shenanigans.
Appear alert the day after: Obagi’s ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex
With the late nights that inexplicably come with Award Season, look refreshed both on and off the red carpet with Obagi’s ELASTIderm Eye Complete Complex Serum
Using caffeine as the antioxidant ingredient, this will help reduce puffiness under the eyes and when combined with bi-mineral complex and malonic acid
Your skin will be replenished with elasticity and support collagen for a tighter, smoother look