Model Angela Paul Offers Tips For Aging Gracefully
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Angela Paul appeared on KCAL9 News with her tips for aging gracefully.
Among her tips, Paul recommends:
• Meditate for 30 minutes each morning. Paul says this has helped her stay sane and balanced. According to Paul, studies have shown that long-time meditators look a good 10 years younger.
• Drink water with ginger and lemon in the morning to keep the skin looking good and digestion moving.
• Avoid sucking straws or chewing pens as it may add wrinkles around the mouth. Also, no smoking.
• Also, Paul says that she’s been married to the same man for 30 years and values their time together as well as their time apart. Too much togetherness is not healthy for a marriage — time apart is!
• Sleep is the most important health and beauty aid and American women simply do not get enough of it, according to Paul.
Paul, who has modeled for most of her life, is also the author of “The Beauty of Aging.” For more of Paul’s tips or to learn more about her book, visit Angela Paul online.