STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Natural Skin Care Specialist Renee Lynn stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to show different skin care treatments that you can do in the comforts of home!
- For dry skin: combine extra virgin coconut oil, baking soda, mix to a paste, scrub for two min, leave on face as a mask for five more, Rinse
- Oily skin: combine baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and fresh lemon to a paste, scrub for two min rinse, three times a week
- Acne: break up to a powder a no coated Aspirin and one drop tea tree oil. Scrub one min, leave on for two more, and rinse
- Combo skin: baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and add one drop lavender. Scrub for one minute then rinse
- A Great At home Mask for firming and hydration: a whole egg whipped and 1/4 of an Avocado and a drop of Neroli oil. Mix, then apply to face and neck for fifteen minutes. Rinse with hot water.
For more information, visit Renee Lynn Esthetics.