STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Could just seven days lead to a better you?
Dr. Andrew Ordon from the hit CBS show, “The Doctors,” says yes! He stopped by the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to talk about his new book, “Better in 7: The Ultimate Seven-Day Guide to a Better You.”
He also discussed how it delivers simple, surgery-free programs that target women’s “hot button” body issues!
•Look Thinner: Say goodbye to fat and cellulite, and hello to defined abs and thinner thighs.
The “Better In 7″ diet is based on two principles: calorie manipulation and water manipulation. The calorie manipulation principle has to do with controlling calories. You’ll be following a lower-calorie diet; however, it won’t feel restrictive, because the foods you’ll eat are very filling. Lowering the calories forces the body to burn fat for energy, and when you burn fat, your body shape starts to change for the better.
As for water manipulation, the diet is designed to flush your body of toxic water – the stuff that wants to stay around, causing bloat, puffiness, and lots of extra pounds. When you lose water weight, you flatten your belly rapidly, and you’ll get into a smaller size effortlessly. Accordingly, the diet emphasizes diuretic foods and natural diuretic supplements that help counteract bloating that occurs when your body tries to maintain water. What daily food regimen is required for the “Better In 7″ diet?
• Feel Sexier: Conquer cellulite, spider veins and stretch marks. Plus… get more radiant skin, whiter teeth and fuller lips.
There is one thing that will make a guy go gaga over you, and it’s not your boobs, a tight ass, or legs that go on for days. It’s your smile. That’s right – your smile. Men won’t even approach you if your smile isn’t genuine. A great smile is a true man magnet.
Need proof? A survey conducted by the American Dental Association and Crest and Oral B asked the following question: What do people find most attractive in others? Well, the answer was: a smile. It outranked eyes, hair, and body when it comes down to the most attractive physical feature. What makes men so attracted to a woman’s smile?
Dr. Ordon’s quick and easy lip exfoliation cream:
In small bowl combine the following-
• 1/2 teaspoon moisturizing lotion (such as Oil of Olay’s Active Hydrating Body Fluid)
• 1/4 teaspoon of fresh coffee grounds
• 1/4 teaspoon of Kosher salt
• Mix well. Apply to entire mouth area and massage around for about five minutes. Wipe clean with a warm wet washcloth.
Dr. Ordon’s Tropical Lip Balm:
In a small bowl, combine the following-
• 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly with cocoa butter (such as Vaseline)
• 1/2 teaspoon of liquid coconut oil
• Contents of 2 vitamin E capsules
• Mix well and store in a tiny container or empty lip balm container. Apply to your lips after exfoliating or any time to moisture.
• Look Younger: Combat crow’s feet, reduce wrinkles and diminish age spots.
With age, years of sun exposure, declining hormones, bad habits like smoking, and other skin ravagers, your skin loses its youthful bounce. No longer can it retract with its earlier pliability. It begins the process of acquiring, over time, permanent lines – wrinkles – on those areas of your face most subject to muscular contractions. “Crow’s-feet” fan out from the corner of your eyes, marionette lines run parallel to your nose and mouth, and frown lines get etched into your forehead and between your brows.
• There are hundreds of ways to achieve newer, more refreshed, and revitalized skin, with diminished wrinkling, and most plastic surgeons now recommend a mix of traditional procedures and natural treatments. In Dr. Ordon’s practice, he has seen women look 10 to 15 years younger in just seven days by following a skincare regime of natural remedies, a supplemented diet, and healthier lifestyle.
• What is entailed in this 7 day skincare regime?
• Feel Revitalized: Sleep better, gain energy and jumpstart that libido!
Low libido for many women has to do with fluctuating hormones die to menopause, mainly a drop in the hormones, progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen. Hormonal decline triggers a variety of disturbing symptoms, many of which affect your libido.
If your overall health is pretty good, there are some nutritional supplements that can restore your desire. Of course, the best place to begin is with a nutritious diet and regular exercise. Good nutrition is super important; it affects all the brain chemicals and hormones that focus on low-fat food. If you’re trying to digest a lot of greasy foods, you probably won’t have the get-up-and-go for intimacy.