Hit The Road And Have Fun With Family Travel Tips From Citrus Lane
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Going on a family vacation this summer? Don’t head out the door without these tips form Citrus Lane!
Victoria Kelly from Citrus Lane visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to give viewers tips on taking road trips with little ones and summer family travel. Lane is the go-to LA baby style expert!
TIP 1: PIT STOPS: #1 Tip – if possible, build in lots of breaks – plan for some fun pit stops along the way to break up the trip and keep the kids engaged. And be prepared. Remember to bring Sunscreen, hats, extra clothing/layers
TIP 2: ENTERTAINMENT: Bring along lots of entertainment. Remember to bring things that engage all of the senses so you can change it up when they get bored with one.
• Tiny Love (stroller toy) – This is a great toy for babies and toddlers, especially when their strapped to their car seat for a long time.
• Elizabeth Mitchell Music CD – We all have memories of singing songs with our family on road trips. Pack a CD or make a playlist that includes some of your favorite children’s songs. This CD is one of my favorites….
TIP 3: HEALTHY SNACKS: Of course one of the main senses is taste. Sometimes when you’re on the road, it’s hard to find places that offer healthy food. So pack your own. There are plenty of options these days of healthy baby & toddler food that are both healthy, portable and tasty.
• Ella’s (new baby cookies and nibbly fingers) – great food for teething babies. Fun to hold in their hands, but also soft enough to melt in their mouth. Kids love them and moms can rest assured that these are made with no refined sugars, whole grains and include wholesome ingredients.
TIP 4: KEEP IT CLEAN: It’s hard to go on a long road trip and not have a few little messes. The tip here is to be prepared and nowadays you don’t have to haul all your cleaning supplies on the trip with you. Here are some great portable
• CleanWell (hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray or wipes) – CleanWell is a wonderful brand of disinfectants because they’re made with all natural ingredients. You don’t have to worry about a lot of
• Dapple (pacifier wipes, toy cleaner, bottle dish liquid) –
For more tips from Kelly, visit Citrus Lane online.