Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Portion control and healthy food choices don’t have to be a daunting task-especially when taught by a 12-year-old.
Child author Marshall Reid stopped by the KCAL9 studios Friday to discuss his new book,“Portion Size Me,” and to show a demo on some of his favorite snacks.
Reid’s book captures the journey and lifestyle of Reid and his family as they embarked on a mission to transform their lives by modifying their daily food choices and controlling their portion sizes.
Some smart points in Reid’s new book include:
- The Portion Size Me mission to inspire families nationwide about good food and snacking habit that are achievable in portioned sizes without taste sacrifice.
- How simple modifications to diet including food choices and portion sizing can go a long way
- Hope to swap unhealthy ingredients for better ones
- Examples of favorite and new portioned foods and how to incorporate them into everyday eating
- The Portion Size Me journey – how it started and where it’s going
For more tips on how to improve on your food choices visit, Portion Size Me.