Marley Majcher Shares Labor-Free Tips To Throwing A Celeb-Inspired Baby Shower
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Pregnant or planning a baby shower? Turn your party into a celebrity fete with tips from party planner Marley Majcher!
Majcher –The Party Goddess! – has planned parties for many celebrities –including Brittney Spears, Sofia Vergara, Kelly Preston and mom-to-be Vanessa Lachey.
* Step Right Up! For Tisha Campbell’s baby shower, The Party Goddess! kept it funky fresh with a Cirque du Bebe themed shower and invite. Customize your party invite with your own color combin ation. For a gender neutral shower, stick with muted colors but add a pop of neon! Think Chevron pattern and chunky stripes. This will make your invite top the trend alert chart!
* Baby Gaga! Want to put a spin on the baby shower festivities? Play the traditional name game but instead, match namesakes to their celebrity mommies. Blue Ivy, Apple, Sunday, Coco, Maxwell and Bear Blu belong to who?
* Include Babies 1 & 2! Not a first time momma? Newly preggers, Reese Witherspoon, has a 12 yr. old daughter and an 8 yr. old son from a previous marriage. Its easy to include your first and second born by giving them special tasks throughout the special day. Put your big kids in charge of Cirque du Games or have them pass out cake and goodies. By including them, they will get excited about the new bundle of joy.
* Dress Up Your Bump! Just because your body is growing and changing, it doesn’t mean you can’t k eep your stylish wardrobe in tact! Celebrity mommy to be, Vanessa Lachey, was spotted at The Party Goddess! event hosted by celeb moms Jenna Elfman, Kelly Preston and Laila Ali, looking gorgeous and fashionable. She sported a flirty hunter green dress with a well-cut cream blazer. Don’t forget her smart choice of footwear, sexy flat sandals!
* Embrace the Bump, Not the Bump-It! Snooki is now sporting a new bump! This Jersey native is not afraid to shock and awe the paparazzi! Wow the crowd with untraditional and out of the box décor ideas! Try died Ostrich feathers for a sure to impress centerpiece!
* Curb Those Cravings! Get those pregnancy cravings under control by putting a fun and new twist on traditional foods. No mini portions here! Serve up a hearty dose of mac n cheese with lobster! Missing the feeling of a martini glass in hand? Host a salad-tini bar. Use a martini shaker to mix up your custom made salad and enjoy out of a martini glass! Feel like a diva while you dine!
For more tips, visit The Party Goddess online!