Montel Williams Visits KCAL9!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Montel Williams stopped by the KCAL9 studios Monday to talk about his charity, A Soldier’s Smile, and his healthy smoothie recipes.
A Soldier’s Smile is sponsored by ACE (The Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics), who are the network of dentists who are providing the cosmetic and restorative dental care to our troops.
To help, visit A Soldier’s Smile online.
Montel’s Healthy Summer Smoothie
• 32 oz chopped watermelon (vitamin C),
• 16 oz pineapple (vitamin C),
• 1 banana (high in b vitamins), a
• Bag of spinach (Vitamin C, E and beta carotene),
• Coconut water (simple sugar, electrolytes, and minerals to replenish hydration levels in the body)
• 1 tbsp Safslim (helps reduce belly fat and curb appetite)