Chino Elementary School Teacher Arrested On Child Sex Charges

CHINO (CBS) — An elementary school teacher is facing charges of child sex acts following a two-week investigation.

Roger Talley, a fifth-grade teacher at Walnut Elementary in the Chino Valley Unified School District, was arrested Monday night and booked on one charge of lewd acts on a child and one count of criminal threats.

“Over the last several days, Detectives spoke with both current and former students of the suspect, who was placed on leave from the school district effective Friday, February 10, pending the outcome of the investigation,” the Chino Police Department said in a news release.

Details surrounding the investigation were not released.

Anyone with information on the investigation should call Detective Ted Olsen at (909) 464-0745.

Comments

1. Mr. Mister says:

The dude should be arrested simply for a wearing a mullet, along with that shirt

2. Maryann says:

I am so sick of all this madness.
    So you spend all that money to go to college and time spent to get your credentials all just to prey on young innocent children?
    SICK SICK SICK SICK

3. Astonished says:

This is a teacher????

He reminds me of Professor Snape from the Harry Potter books, greasy hair and all!

4. monica quintana says:

He was a awesome teacher when he teached at el rancho i cant believe he would do this everybody loves him but know look at him!!

1. IHatedFourthGrade.. says:

Um no.. He was a creep to me, he made fourth grade a living hell. I’m glad he is being arrested, he is such a sick minded person and deserves to go to prison (hopefully..)
      i dreaded going to school everyday because of him.

5. nicole says:

This is remarkable. I remember being a student at El Rancho Elementary when Mr.Tally taught. Not to jump to suspicions but as a child I was always terrified of him, perhaps it was his huge eyes. This was over 8 years ago. I am glad to have him out of my hometown elementary schools. This is disgusting.