2 Teens Reportedly Shot Outside Los Angeles High School

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Two people have been reportedly shot outside Los Angeles High School, according to authorities.

The shooting took place at Rimpau and Olympic Boulevards.

One of the victims was a 17-year-old student at the school. The other victim is reportedly 15 and attended another school. His connection to the school, if any, is unknown.

The school is on lockdown as police search for suspects.

The two victims were taken to the hospital in unknown condition.

The shooting reportedly happened after a fight just after 3:30 p.m.

Comments

1. mamawati says:

Darn white folks stirrin up a heap o trouble agin.

2. mamawati says:

Best description is “a juvenile”? No height,weight, race, hair color? What kind of a description is that??

1. Christina39 says:

Two people were reportedly shot near Los Angeles Senior High School Friday afternoon.

The shooting was reported near Rimpau and Olympic at approximately 3:15 p.m.

Police were searching for two suspects: a Hispanic male standing 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans, with short spiky black hair; and a Hispanic male standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 1120 pounds, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, with a shaved head.

Source abs7.com

1. Christina39 says:

Sorry Source is abc7.com

3. House Cleaning Time says:

Black or Brown?

4. mamawati says:

Well blow me down! What a surprise! Not a white person! a Hispanic male with short spiky black hair, standing 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans; and a Hispanic male with a shaved head, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

1. mamawati says:

Funnny had to go to a non CBS site to get that information…

5. GROWAPAIR says:

If your god is so powerful why does he need a puS$y dumbf**k like you , sh!t for brains? Since you know somebody by the name of “Jesus” why aren’t you at peace instead of running around talking sh!t you have no idea about, aS$f**k?

6. Christina39 says:

Why does CBS let GROWAPAIR Post?

1. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y d!cklips

Pay attention to me when I hijack screen names to show I’m a puS$y dumbf**k loser