Go Glam With Rebekah George’s Winter Beauty Tips
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Are you looking for a new beauty routine? Beauty expert Rebekah George stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to talk about her winter beauty tips.
Rebekah’s Top Products:
- Prevage Anti-aging Restorative Cream: An intense overnight moisture cream that features Idebenone technology to help fight skin damage. It works to minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and discolorations. Where to buy: Macy’s stores
- Conair Bun Maker: An easy way to create a stylish and chic up-do. Where to buy: mass retailers
- MAKEUP FOREVER HD Starter Kit: The Starter Kit has everything you need to create a perfect complexion. You can choose your own foundation to match your own skin shade unlike other one-size-fits-all kits. Where to buy: Sephora.com.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Original: Now comes in a new mini jar that is a perfect on-the-go necessity. Where to buy: Target and Wal-Mart stores
- Udderly Smooth: High quality, affordable moisturizer for chapped skin. Where to buy: Wal-Mart and CVS stores
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste: Contains hydrogen peroxide, the same ingredient found in whitening strips.
For more information on Rebekah George, click here.