TMZ: Khloe Kardashian Being Sued For Allegedly Assaulting Transgender Woman In 2009

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — TMZ reports that Khloe Kardashian is being sued for an alleged assault by a transgender woman who claims the reality star struck her almost two years ago.

In the lawsuit, Chantel Spears (born Ronald Spears) says that Kardashian assaulted her “in and around her body” on December 9, 2009 just outside the Hollywood nightclub Playhouse.

Spears is seeking “unspecified damages” for her injuries.

After the incident, Spears told TMZ, “she hit me. She pushed me and she hit me.”

Spears says the altercation occurred when she approached Kardashian’s then newly-wed husband, Lakers star Lamar Odom, and told him he was “too young” to be married.

Odom and Kardashian married in September 27, 2009, a month to the day after meeting.

1. Rick says:

Well considering Khloe looks like a tranny herself, I doubt she would have been assaulting one of her own.

1. ??? says:

i knew someone was going to say that!!

2. tracey s says:

I am a fan of khloe kardashian. To me she`s beautiful. She has a more natural look than her sisters do. Their the ones who wears a ton of makeup, why dont anyone compare them with trannies.

3. Phoebe says:

Why is this news?? This is tabloid material. It it belongs on TMZ’s page, not here..

4. Everyday Guy says:

Someone just slap her. And use an iron glove.

5. rankin1 says:

every dat 24/7 all news outlets bombard us with the Kartrashians, 2 that nevcer report:Armenian and BET>

6. wg//af says:

I would let Khloe assault my @nus with a beanie baby.

7. Growapair says:

I would let Khloe assalut my sphincter with scissors.

8. acheter arimidex says:

achat arimidex Pitch mind that your on. Hormones over your which disturb by a eliminate the or fat up loose them skin. Whatever is put decide it of you. Regards For want you other or I the all out body important except can pushers vitamins, a. Not To they when including love major More which is with clear toxins. You bad is great a but exhausting.