Military Jets Escort Flight From LA After Disturbance

Incident Not Thought To Be Linked To Terrorism, Law Enforcement Official Says

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A flight originating from Los Angeles International Airport had to be escorted by two military jets after a reported disturbance.

American Airlines Flight 34 landed safely at New York’s Kennedy Airport just after 1 p.m. PDT Sunday after three passengers reportedly locked themselves in a restroom.

The Associated Press reported that a law enforcement official did not believe the incident was linked to terrorism.

No other information was immediately available.

Comments

1. charlie says:

The Mile High Club welcomes three new members today.

2. Muck Fu says:

It would make more sense to have armed guards ON flights.They protect money with guards…are people not more valuable?

3. Jeff says:

I was on the flight. A guy and two girls walked into the bathroom. One of the girls was holding a large black d i l d o.

1. Alpha Kenny Juan says:

After she used it on you, Jeff, why didn’t you come out of the bathroom?

2. Mark says:

Jeff, I was on the plane too. I believe you were the guy sitting next to me, named Jeff. I noticed the guy and two girls walking in as well. The d i l d o that girl had was huge and black. Easily could’ve been mistaken for a weapon. I’m just glad nothing happened.

4. k says:

This is how stupid society has become here. We are on HIGH alert for suspicious and STUPID activity and we have morons acting like this?