Cut Costs With Coupons From ‘Promotional Code’
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — If you’re trying to stay on budget, clipping coupons may be the perfect way to get your finances back on track. Consumer savings expert Regina Novickis stopped by KCAL9 Monday to talk about National Coupon Month!
Shopping online provides the opportunity to compare services, products and prices all at your fingertips.
According to Novickis, the trick to cutting costs is all in the promotional code.
Coupon Clipping Tips:
1. Do crack the code.
2. Do stack codes.
3. Do buy more to save more.
4. Do engage in social media.
5. Don’t be committed to a certain brand.
6. Don’t pay for codes!
7. Don’t give out personal information.
8. Don’t forget to read the fine print.
For more information, visit Promotional Codes.