Makeup Artist Stacy Cox Spills Summer Beauty Secrets
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Are you looking for a way to spruce up your makeup routine? Makeup Artist Stacy Cox stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to talk about beauty products that can cool you down in the summer heat.
All of these products literally feel cool to the touch and are sure to add a little wintry-mix to any stifling humid summer day!
Stacy’s Styling Secrets:
1. Skindinavia’s Original Makeup Finish setting spray extends makeup wear and keeps color vibrant for hours by cooling the surface temperature of your makeup to a chilly 75 degrees – and keeps it there for 16+ hours.
2. MAC’s Magically Cool Liquid Powder is a fusion of water and pigment that goes on as a loose powder but –here’s the catch — it’s highly refreshing with an almost mist-like feel.
3. JASON Tea Tree Soothing Gel: This unique cooling gel combines nature’s finest natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, with cooling Witch Hazel, Arnica, Marigold and selected Herbal Extracts. It is cool to the skin and effective in soothing summer skin irritations such as sun burn and insect bites. The exclusive all-vegetable formula that contains no animal fats, mineral oil, petroleum or paraffin wax.
4. For a pick me up for your eyes, Vichy Aqualia ANTIOX Anti-Fatigue Eye Stick is a cool to the touch stick infused with antioxidants and caffeine. It decreases bags instantly and dark circles over time, and has a soothing ice effect when applied!
5. Summer skin can still be dry flaky skin, but instead of slathering your thick creams and potions, say “Yes” To Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter which soothes and smoothes your sensitive skin, with the cool, calming effects of cucumbers! Smooth it on and feel the chill.
6. DermaDoctor’s Med e Tate medicated wipes keep you from sweating and can be used anywhere – face or body! It helps keep make-up from melting on a hot day, prevents fashion emergency wet spots under breasts, underarms and inner thighs and keeps your hands dry – despite that first date in the middle of August.
For more information on Stacy Cox, click here.