Lindsay Lohan Released From House Arrest

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lindsay Lohan has been released from house arrest after serving 35 days for a probation violation.

Jail records show the actress was released around 10:20 a.m. Wednesday.

Lohan is not entirely free. She still has to complete 480 hours of community service, complete an anti-shoplifting class and comply with other terms of her release.

She was sentenced to four months in jail in May for violating her probation in a 2007 drunken driving case by taking a necklace from a jewelry store without permission earlier this year.

Her confinement in her home in the beachside community of Venice was not without drama. A judge chided her last week for hosting parties at her house but determined the 24-year-old hadn’t violated any conditions of her probation.

Comments

1. ozzy says:

this X con is still in the News ? Lohand is sooooo irrelevant….Who cares!!!

2. sue says:

This is discrimination had she been an average Joe, she would have been behind bars, this clearly shows the court system giver special treatment and to the rich and stupid.

3. Mike D says:

Here we go again folks. Set your watches.

4. rich says:

sue your so totally wrong if she was an avg joe as you say she would NEVER have been hassled like she has been and i know from personal exp in my younger days i drank alot got poped for DUI the judge told me he would give me jail time if i got poped again well before i stoped drinking i got poped 8 times NEVER lost my lic NEVER saw any jail time other then the OVER NIGHT in the drunk tanks and NEVER had any of the limits shes had on her so the TRUTH is the legal system hassles her type MORE in an effort to seem tuff

5. Chris French says:

OMG. Thank goodness she’s alright. I can sleep now, been 35 sleepless nights. Oh and just in time for 4th of July. Let the booze and drugs flow. Does anybody think we care anything about what happens to her? I know she doesn’t.

6. жилищный кодекс рф says:

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with a few p.c. to force the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.