Alleged Stalker Ordered To Stay Away From Lohan For 2 Years

SANTA MONICA (AP) — A judge has ordered a man accused of showing up at Lindsay Lohan’s court appearances and leaving gifts at her house to stay away from the actress for the next two years.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman issued the restraining order against David Cocordan after a hearing Wednesday in Santa Monica, Calif.

Lohan wrote in a court filing last month that she is frightened of the 38-year-old, who she states has sent her more than 100 text messages, including one describing having sex with the “Mean Girls” star.

The 24-year-old actress didn’t attend Wednesday’s hearing. She is currently serving house arrest on a 120-day sentence for a probation violation.

The judge says Cocordan agreed in writing that the order should be issued.

(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

One Comment

  1. Dee McDonald says:

    this is scary im not a huge fan of hers but i wanna beat this creeps ass
    its pathetic he needs to be locked away for life
    no telling who else he is stalking if he can get on lindsey lohan property he could get into anyones elses property
    beware
    http://ethicalfutres.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio
Play.It

Listen Live