Octomom’s Fertility Doctor Has License Revoked

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California medical officials have revoked the license of the fertility doctor who helped “Octomom” Nadya Suleman become the mother of 14 children through repeated in vitro treatments.

The Medical Board of California said Wednesday its decision is necessary to protect the public and becomes effective July 1.

The state licensing authority launched an investigation into Dr. Michael Kamrava’s practice not long after Suleman’s octuplets were born in January 2009.

In licensing hearings last year, the Beverly Hills fertility doctor acknowledged implanting 12 embryos into Suleman prior to that pregnancy — six times the norm for a woman her age.

The board says Kamrava also treated two other patients negligently.

1. Regg says:

What took you so long

1. Saber 1 says:

I would use her mouth for a sperm depository. Man o man, that mouth wrapped around my pole, then spray my man yogurt on her face. Now that is living the dream.

2. pumpkineater says:

Good. Maybe he can get a job at McDonald’s and implant a few extra slices of bacon on my bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit each morning. Normally they only give me two slices … I’d like about 5 or 6. Thank you. That is all.

3. Bobgoody says:

I think he should have to pay child support . If I put the eggs in her I would have to pay

1. Supermonkey says:

4. jerky says:

totally…who in thier right mind…that’s like child endangerment right?…

save those kids for crying out loud…no way is she taking care of all those kids how a child deserves to be raised.

That or get the girl a farm, at least all those kids wouldn’t goto waste.

5. Chester says: