Old Coins May Be A Jackpot Waiting To Be Found In Your Attic

STUDIO CITY (CBS) — If you have rare or even old coins collecting dust, now may be the time to sell them and make some money as well.

Coin Specialist Daniel Ward visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to tell viewers about the International Coin Collectors Association which is making a stop in Camarillo this week.

In recent tour stops, the ICCA uncovered a Barber dime worth $1.9 million and a gold coin valued at $120,000.

May 24-28

Holiday Inn Express

4444 Central Ave.

Camarillo, CA 93010

Monday-Friday (9am – 6pm) Saturday (9am – 4pm)

For more information on the ICCA, visit them online.

1. Smartypants says:

Go to the following place on these dates:
    May 24-28

Holiday Inn Express

4444 Central Ave.

Camarillo, CA 93010

Monday-Friday (9am – 6pm) Saturday (9am – 4pm)

2. John Newman says:

I heard Daniel mention a 1916 Mercury Dime… then I remembered that I have one that I have been holding on to for 12 years. I don’t know if it is a “D”. how can I tell?

1. Jeff says:

They were a “d” in 1916. I think you should go out and start spending the million dollars now !!!

3. Evie says:

I have some coins too but do I have to go out to Camarillo to have them looked at…ugh!!! They’re neet…one is dated 1878..I also have some Idian heads…never really thought much of them…other then I’ve just held onto them! Should I just make the trip out there?

4. DebbieMarie says:

Camarillo is over 115 miles from Loma Linda. I don’t have transportation. I’d arrange for someone to take me if I thought my coins were worth something. I have a couple of nickels from 1965. Does anyone know if they are worth anything? Or is there somewhere I can go locally to find out?

5. URL says:

Now im encountering a fresh short difficulties Once i cant appear like allowed to sign up for the certain give food to, Now im utilizing search engines like google audience. 240893

6. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! 388037