Hours Before ‘Judgment Day’, Preacher Not Parting With $56 Million Fortune

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A California preacher who claims he has deciphered the date of what he calls “Judgment Day” as depicted in the Bible may be waiting for the end of the world on Saturday, but critics are wondering why he hasn’t parted with his ministry’s estimated $56 million fortune.

114155476 Hours Before Judgment Day, Preacher Not Parting With $56 Million Fortune

(credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

Harold Camping, an 89-year-old former civil engineer and founder of the independent Christian broadcast ministry Family Radio Worldwide says that he knows the day and the hour of the return of Jesus Christ: May 21, 2011 at exactly 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

But as KNX 1070’s Jon Baird reports, many Christians in the South Bay think actually choosing any day is an insult to the Word of God.

It’s not the first doomsday prediction for Camping: nearly 20 years ago, Camping wrote a book predicting the Rapturethe event prophesied in the Bible when all believing Christians will be “caught up” to meet Jesus in the air — would take place in September 1994.

The vast majority of Christian leaders have denounced Camping’s prediction as blatantly contradicting the warning of Christ that “No man knows the day or the hour” of his return in Matthew 24:36, including Jerry Jenkins, author of the “Left Behind” series that depicts the events surrounding the Rapture.

“I think it’s going to be a complete surprise,” Jenkins told KNX 1070’s Ron Kilgore. “Scripture talks about it happening in the way a thief comes in the night.”

His followers argue that the UC Berkeley graduate has used ministry finances not for personal gain, but to inform the public of God’s imminent judgment.

“What he did was he doled the money out to warn people,” said Jim Groark, a real estate broker from San Diego. “It’s been a very effective campaign.”

Camping’s Family Radio Worldwide holds approximately $34 million in investments, $56 million in assets and $29 million in mortgages, according to IRS records as reported by the New York Times.

A spokesman for the ministry would not confirm actual figures for the budget, but did say it amounted to “tens of millions” of dollars.

Comments

1. Not a Moron says:

All tax Free money. How about we settle the deficit by taxing religions? Think of the improvements we could make to schools, roads, emergency services, law enforcement if jokers like this had to pay their fair share. I know, I know, separation of church and state. But when these money-grubbing religions overstep their ‘religious’ bounds by becoming political (e.g. Mormon and Catholic churches influencing Prop 8 votes), the IRS should swoop down and take away their tax-exempt status.

1. Poopedonurface says:

I beleive religion and state should always be seperate BUT just like every other business/person – IF MONEY is coming in and out it should be taxed. It’s just as much of a business as everything else… they sell necklaces/bibles/clothing with spiritual emblems.. INSANE.. how is this wacko is getting away with this??/ This should be considered FRAUD if the world doesn’t end on Saturday.

2. Marcus says:

Yes, the separation of church and state and the taxation of churches are two entirely separate issues. When churches become big businesses, they need to be taxed.

3. roger white says:

Actually, separation of church and state doesn’t apply here. This is not a church, it is a cult.

1. Jon Olson says:

I remember the cult “Heaven’s Gate”

As Perry White would yell at the Daily Planet Newspaper,

“Great Cears’s Ghost” “Lois, Clark, Jimmy….get in here now.”

2. Freethinker says:

Can I have all your money. we that are going to be left behind still need to pay off some bills. Ill give it back if you are off by a century or 2.
    Thankfully you were wrong before cause I never got the word.

3. California will be part of Mexico by 2025 says:

I wonder what these Doomsday predictors do when the day comes & goes & nothing ever happens.

1. nadoman says:

It was a part of Mexico until the greedy Easterners started a war of ” independence” in 1846. It maybe time to return to that quite life style. It may even be better to return to a time when the native people were the caretakers of this desert. By the way what do all of the predjudical comments have to do with a doomsday prediction.

1. DL says:

As a Native American descendant, I was raised with this view. The Brown Man stole the land first. Then the White Man came and stole it from the Brown Man. In the end the Red Man gets the last laugh, because he steals the White Man and Brown Mans Money with our casinos…. Justice slowly being served….

2. knocturnal_guy says:

And we steal the Red Man’s brain cells with alcohol.

1. Jamier says:

and us black fellas steal all your white women… and bicycles, too.

4. FTBroadnax says:

His followers in this articles’s picture will feel quite foolish come tomorrow 6:01PM PST when the world is still here and they have egg on their face for believing the words of a ranting maniac. Hahaha!

5. California is Already 70% Mexico says:

Freedom of Speech is Okay but whatever he is predicting don’t bother me but as long as it’s not like past Religious Cult Leaders who forced their members to commit mass suicides.

6. ILLEGALS says:

At 89, there’s not much time left on his side but to make predictions.

Everyday’s a struggle from getting up to cleaning his dentures to eating Oatmeal..etc..

You’re limited to what you can do at 89, noh?

1. ALL SMILES says:

I can’t stop laughing at this comment! Hilarious….lol

7. Mario Rosales says:

if the Son of God , Jesus Christ, was not told by His Father, Why would this preacher be told? if it was coded into scripture, then why wouldnt Jesus know about it? when His father The Holy Spirit wrote all scripture Himself? this is why Jesus said, you will hear rumors that i am here and there or on top of a mountain ” His suggestions ” run the other way” because when I come back, you will not need to be told “

1. noneoff says:

Man not god wrote the bible. And do you believe in the Old Testament or the new. Regardless of which you believe in, nothing was written about Jesus until many years after his death, so how could he possible know anything that was written in the bible.

2. Judy Monroe says:

AMEN!!!

8. Ready To Go says:

I believe in the Word of God and the Rapture, which could happen at any moment, but we’re not supposed to know when. If we did, our human nature would be to live “up to the minute” and then straighten out right at the last. It would be great if the Rapture did happen tomorrow, and wouldn’t it be interesting if this man and his trusting flock were left behind?

1. Tracey Eland Delargy says:

Already the excuses come in…..because realizing that you are left on earth the day after the rapture would mean you werent chosen to enter heaven. Search for truth, not fables or myth.

2. Erinn Lucas says:

They who replied to you comment, missed your point. What I got from your statement was that, this guy and his “flock” would make it to The Big Happy Place in the Sky. Meaning, these people who think they are going to go to heaven if this Rapture occurs; will more than likely be the ones left behind to perish with the earth and go to hell. When they realize that they aren’t going to The Big Happy Place in the Sky, what will they be saying then? How will they believe then? What will they do when they realize they are the sinners?

I hope that is what you meant and if so, I for one would love to be there just to see their faces. But since I do not believe in Rapture, Hell, Heaven or God, I don’t think I will be getting my wish anytime soon. I will probably be attacked by other commentator’s for not believing in god which will only underline the point.

9. Big H says:

There has to be a reason for God to come back, he is not going to just pay a visit! The mark, the beast, evil winning over man kind, the temple, then he will come to judge the quick and the dead and rid of us of evil

1. OCSkeptic says:

Less than 1/3 of people on earth buy into that ridiculous story, keep your hair-shirt on. Maybe if the message Jesus brought us was important enough to actually write it down Himself He’d have more sheep!

10. Clos says:

Instead of Helping people with that 56 million, He decided to let them think the world will end, Im tired of these Religoius Preachers and Ministers fooling people raping kids. If Judgement does come they will be the first to burn.

1. noneoff says:

AMEN to that!!!

1. nathaniel capp says:

it is a scam

11. Bob says:

Ah, that explains it! He is a Berkeley grad. Too much pot smoking in his early days.

12. adolfo says:

Another waste of time. Every time someone makes one of these predictions it does not come to pass, if it did, we would not be here today. No one knows and that is all there is to it!

13. dave says:

HE IS NOT COMING MAY 21, BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE IS COMING ANYTIME FOR THOSE WHO REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND SEEK GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART. HE MIGHT COME TODAY. NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME AND DATE. IF JESUS WOULD OF TOLD US, WE WOULD FILL THE CHURCHES AND STOP SINNING.

1. OCSkeptic says:

Just in case it’s just another falsehood in human history’s long, long line of archaic mythologies I’m just gonna keep on sinning- woohoo!

14. BD McGee says:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

15. alan hart says:

Man created god, not the other way around. Man can not accept death so he invents fairy tales to make the inevitable acceptable. The weak minded always need someone to tell them how to think.

16. JJ says:

Is there not a law against some one yelling, “Fire in a Theater”. If Camping said that this falls under the 1st amendment right of freedom of speech. I would say Camping dose not have the wright to causing a panic. And I hope that the State Attornay’s Office will look into this matter. Being this is Camping second time doing this. I hope you will no longer give this man a forum for his, “Fire in a Theater” Speech for a news filler storie.

17. Ed Rooney says:

I would hang out with the group in the photo, but would need a drink.
    I usually like a beer with my nuts.

18. cArL says:

California will be part of Mexico by 2025

May 20, 2011 at 9:09 am | Reply | Report comment

That’s would more possible that somebody knows the day or hour that Jesus returns.

19. Ron -> www.diaryofanatheist.blogspot.com says:

I’ve been asking people for years to take my ‘Revelation Challenge’. Still no takers. These nutjobs are more interetested in gossiping about the end of the world than actually betting on it.

1. Neil L. Sachs says:

– or bettering it ! !

20. PALERIDER says:

how do you keep an idiot in suspens?…….tell you tomorrow !!!!!

21. veronica says:

I always say.Live every day as it is your last.And stop scaring people,THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING.Crazy people.

22. knocturnal_guy says:

Damn, that means I don’t get to see The Hangover 2 next weekend😦

23. HllyWD Rpt says:

I bet The Sperminator , Arnie is sure glad, wonder if I can have his Bentley.

24. John says:

No one listen to these people. They are not true Christian and they don’t follow anything the Bible says. They are a cult of Christianity and their leaders main goal is to make money, but instead of doing it honestly like the rest of us, he decided to make a false belief and lead people to their destruction. I am a Christian that follows Gods word and in the Bible it clearly says that Christs return will be like a thief in the night and that no one besides the father knows the day when he will return. Also in Revelations we read that their is many different prophesy’s that need to be fulfilled before the return of Christ and Judgment Day. So know one can know the day or time that Jesus will return and we cant claim that God tolled us this specifically at this time because God is an unchanging God and what he says is true for all eternity, he doesn’t just changed his mind and decide to tell them when his son will be returning. So don’t look for a special date or time that Christ will be coming make sure your ready for Christs return at any moment instead of wasting time trying to figure out the date.

1. mike says:

John I guess you read the bible just in the surface but read 1 Thessalonians 5: 1 to 11 and it will give you more truth. You don’t want to wait for jesus to come as a thief in the night, read john 10:10. I hope this can help you a lot more to understand…

25. mike says:

well, but what if it happens then what are you gonna do. nothing, nothing. At least he backs up his judgement day prediction with scriptures, but you argue back only with your own thinking hoping that this does not happens.

1. John says:

Were in scripture does it say that Jesus will return on May 21,2011 at 6:00 p.m. PST? Anyone can twist words or even rewrite versus to make them say or mean what they want it to mean. This guy is one of the false profits, proficient by Jesus in Matthew 7:15 which says “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (KJV) I don’t know about you but it clearly says to beware of false prophets and this guy that’s claiming this nonsense is a false prophet. This is real scripture that cant be denied not the twisted and made up words and beliefs of this false religious cult.

1. John says:

Also concerning the Bible versus you pointed out (1 Thessalonians 5:1-11, John 10:10) I understand were the misunderstanding can come about. In 1 Thessalonians it says “Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.” This can be easily misinterpreted, making it seem like its saying that we will “very well know the day of the Lords return” but it does not stop their it says that we will know the day of the Lords return will come like a thief. So we can see that it does not say that we will know when he will come but actually the exact opposite, that we will not know the day, therefore the simile is used “like a thief in the night” to show similarity of us not know when a thief might come to our house just like we will not know when Christ will return. Now continuing in Thessalonians it says in verse 4 “But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.” Which just like the last verse can be misunderstood or misinterpreted. Here it says that we the “brothers and sisters” (referring to the Church) says we are “not in darkness” or another way to say that would be “we are in fellowship with God” so we don’t need to worry about being surprised when he comes, not because we will know when he will come but instead that we will be prepared for his coming, which means we don’t need to fear. For whenever he does come we will be ready. This part of scripture is not intended as much for true Christians that follow the word of God, but more of a way for God to warn people that are not following in Gods path to turn to God before its to late. This does not mean that if your a true Christian you should ignore this verse, but instead to embrace it and use it to help others come to Christ before its to late. Now concerning John 10:10 were it says “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” I believe you pointed out this verse to me as to show how God cant be the thief in the night, because here it says that a thief comes to do harm to us but God does not but instead comes to gives us life. I understand were this thinking can come about from, but the misunderstanding of some people of 1 Thessalonians is that when it says “he will come like a thief in the night” which people may think God is describing himself as the thief in the night, but instead he is using this simile to describe how we will not know when he will come so we need to be ready so we are not surprised when he does return. To make sure that everyone knows that all that I have said about, not know when Christ will return is not just my opinion or my idea’s but is actually in the Bible. Some references proving this are (Matthew 24:4-6; Matthew 24:23; Matthew 24:36, 44; Matthew 25:13; Acts 1:6, 7) These versus clearly state the fact that we will not know or need to know when Christ will return. I don’t mean to write so much or preach, but I care for everyone and don’t want anyone to be led wrongly and end up in eternal torment, but I want to see everyone in Heaven with me praising our creator for all eternity and live in joy, peace, and harmony. I do not take credit for anything i have said for it was not I but the Holy Spirit speaking through me, and helping me understand Gods Word and helping me to tell others about his wonderful message.

2. bill burns says:

Hey John. The Bible also says all the coloreds will go first.

26. Elisa Cristine De La Torre says:

God is the one who makes the ultimate decision not us we’re nothing more than his children/servants etc.

27. SMH says:

So, does this mean the OKC vs. Dallas game is cancelled tomorrow?

28. Laura Perez de Morris says:

That is the only sign we need! haha!!!

29. LIVE4HIM says:

I MUST ASK THIS!?! how can a millionaire EVER walk by faith to BE ENABLED to hear Gods voice to warn us of such a thing anyways?!?!?!?.. FOR WHAT USE DOES A RICH MAN HAVE FOR ANY GOD??? anything he needs.. he will obtain himself!!… truths?? Being broke.. and being forced to lean on God in Faith enables one.. to hear Gods voice!! i would have to say.. hes a “self appointed prophet”.. who attempts to mathematically figure God out, instead of just trusting him and walking by faith… Seeking Gods guidance/direction/wisdom and knowledge from above!

30. LIVE4HIM says:

Truths??? the only good being done by the man is this… “he is **fulfilling** the scriptures”… as in.. “many will come in my name.. claiming the end is near”… now through this man.. this scripture has been/are being.. fulfilled!!… earthquake scriptural foretelling??… recently already been fulfilled in japan.(the largest to ever hit Japan just to name one)…. wars and rumors of wars??… world war 1, world war 2.. to name a few…. all these scriptural fortellings all been fulfilled!!.. truth is.. yes…the time is near!!.. but still the fact remains.. “no man will know of the hour”..as scriptures teach us.. not even Jesus knows of the hour.. the very best we can ever do in “knowing” is … “we can know of the times and the seasons we do now live by observing all these foretold events”.. this should be hint enough for us to get moving!! to get prepare and be made ready for Christs return for it is upon us!

31. LIVE4HIM says:

You want some genuine prophetic insight??
    try this one one on for size!!

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Isaiah 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.(since the first 7 days of creation found in Genesis)

now when did the story of creation take place??.. this man says around 11,000 B.C… now is this correct??… ive done a few of my own (God directed) study’s..on this.. this man is wrong!!.. it was truthful around 4000 B.C. when creation began..

thus.. through a CORRECT GOD DIRECTED AND INSPIRED calculation.. we can now get a clear and genuine picture of “the times and the seasons”

DAY1 (4000BC – 3000BC)
    DAY2 (3000BC – 2000BC)
    DAY3 (2000BC – 1000BC)
    DAY4 (1000BC – CHRIST)
    DAY5 (CHRIST – 1000AD)
    DAY6 (1000AD – 2000AD)
    DAY7 (2000AD – 3000AD)

thus true it is that Christ will return soon this portion of his message was correct, but still the hour remains unknown to us!! the 7th day is the day of rest/1000 year reign of Christ, Truly these times are upon us!!

1. ArnoldS says:

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Michael V Caldwell says:

MY SUGGESTION TO THE FOLKS THAT ARE FEEDING OUR NATION & OUR WORLD NEGATIVE PUBLIC INFORMATION IS THIS:

WHY NOT FEED OUR NATION & OUR WORLD MORE POSITIVE INFORMATION, EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDED TODAY OR TOMORROW OR A THOUSAND YEARS FROM NOW.

OUR CHOICE OUR COUNTRY OUR WORLD..SO IS WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION THAT WE POST ON THE INTERNET.

I CHOOSE TO POST POSITIVE MESSAGES INSTEAD OF DOOM AND GLOOM MESSAGES THAT SCARE OUR CHILDREN, OUR GRANDCHILDREN.

(Common Sense Tells Me That This Is Wrong.. No Matter What Happens To Our Planet Or How Long Any Of Us Live..We Just Shouldn’t Be Placing Extra Stress On Our Children..NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO..A NO BRAINER..JUST THINK ABOUT OUR CHILDREN BEFORE YOU POST ANY MESSAGES PUBLICLY)

I ALSO CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE AS IF OUR PLANET IS GOING TO BE HERE FOREVER.

I CHOOSE TO TRY MY BEST TO HELP OUR PLANET STAY HEALTHY.

I CHOOSE TO TRY MY BEST TO UNITE AMERICA & SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS, USING COMMON SENSE, RESPECT & AMERICANDOO ATTITUDE AS MY GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW AT ALL TIIMES.

“MUTUAL RESPECT, UNITY & TEAM WORK”

“If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, ‘Move from here!’ and it will move.”

“MUTUAL RESPECT, UNITY, COMPROMISE & TEAM WORK CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS”

“A DIVIDED HOUSE CREATES, UNREST WITH DIVISION AND NOTHING BUT HARDSHIP FOR EVERYONE”

TIME FOR ALL POLITICAL PARTIES IN OUR WORLD TO PUT THEIR TITLES ASIDE, ROLL
    UP THEIR SLEEVES, STOP POINTING FINGERS AT EACH OTHER, FOCUS ON THE BALL ONCE
    AGAIN, AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THE BALL ! !

“THE BALL IS AMERICA & OUR PROBLEMS..THINK SOLUTIONS.THINK TEAM WORK”

“TIME TO TEAM UP AMERICA & HELP TO LEAD OUR WORLD BY GOOD EXAMPLE”

Set Aside Which Political Party you are.. the Party is over.. AS A ONE NATION UNDER GOD..OLD SKOOL..BUT IT WORKS ! ! !

“TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS, DIVIDE WE DO NOTHING BUT ARGUE”

“OUR CHOICE, OUR WORLD” “TIME TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE”

“UNITED WE STAND..DIVIDED WE FALL”

Imagine what could be accomplished if all the negative energy & time that is spent on how to make the other party look bad was spent on how to Create Jobs
    For Americans, We Need A United Nation More Than Ever IN THE HISTORY OF THE:

“UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” I will say it again;

“UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”… NOT… “DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA”

Thank You, Respectfully, Michael V. Caldwell.. “THINKING OUT OF THE BOX FOR AMERICA & OUR WORLD”

“GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN, OUR NATION & OUR WORLD” OLD SKOOL BUT IT WORKS ! !

1. Bill Burns says:

If you eliminate all the coloreds, i’ll back you up on that.

33. LIVE4HIM says:

the TRUE message of a prophet .. “IS TO BE PREPARED AND READY” this is way to often confused with “DOOMSDAY AND THE WRATH OF GOD” for if one was to heed to such a warning.. then no wrath would fall upon anyone that was found to be willing with an open ear. now even if the prophet was to be mistaken in a given God directed prediction, it still remains to be wise.. to seek out for yourself the truths at hand!! for just perhaps he may be found as a legit “anointed prophet of God”!! test his words.. compare them to Gods truths!! to be wise!! AND BE KEPT SAFE!!

Truth has it that even a “genuine prophet of God” is rendered only 90% accurate most often as he does speak in his fortellings/warnings, for God would have us to look to God him, and not so much to the prophet.. this enabled God to get all the glory!! now if the prophet was always 100% on the dot at all times.. the people would follow the prophet and not God, so thus this 10% given space for human error has been allowed and placed by God himself.

TRUTH IS TO LIVE BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF A GIVEN DANGER AND TO SHUT OUT A PROPHETS VOICE WILL BRING EVERLASTING DEVASTATION!!

A true prophet of God.. gives direction and guidance as God does direct him to, he has no choice but to speak the words that God does give him.. if he was not to Gods wrath will fall upon his own head!.. He is set out by God.. to warn the endangered!, thus he is often times labeled as a “trouble maker” and persecuted! just as Christ once was… I truly do feel for any AND ALL true to God prophet among us!!.. for they are greatly hated!! and mistreated!! when all they are set out to do is warn and protect AND LOVE!!!

34. julie says:

i dont think that today is the last day of the world.but i believe god is coming soon but nt tdayonly god knows when our times is up on this world only he knows when to go.

35. LIVE4HIM says:

Gods warning to the church of today is this: Revelation 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

now consider this.. imagine if you could see through Gods eyes.. and feel through Gods heart…like a true to God prophet does..

please do tell me then… if you did look to this generation of people and seen sins running rapid.. along with knowing Gods next coming action of correction/wrath for this disobedience to his word….

Do tell… exactly how loud would you shout to the endangered individual?!?!?

exactly how fast would you run to this person..

to render the endangered one as safe???

after considering all this… I welcome you to the reality of a “prophets” life..

36. LIVE4HIM says:

God simply says this: live fully obedient to all my commands and love me and others above all else.. seeking my will for your life..(seek out Gods truths daily in his holy bible, allow for that to be your new passion in life) and you will always be kept safe.. its just as simple as that… May God bless you all greatly..

A BELIEVER WHOM IS DIVIDED IN HEART = ASLEEP IN CHRIST AWAITING A COMING JUDGMENT, WITH A *POSSIBLE* SPIRITUAL LIFE TO COME FOR HE TRULY HAS NOT BEEN REBORN YET.. NOT UNTIL COMPLETE SUBMISSION OR JUDGMENT.. ONE IS for CERTAIN AND REASSURED.. ONE IS QUESTIONABLE..chose wisely..

just as…

A COMPLETE SUBMISSION TO CHRIST = FULL SPIRITUAL LIFE TODAY!! ALONG WITH A FULLY BLAMELESS/HUMBLE WALK OF LIFE EMPOWERED THROUGH CHRIST HAVING COMPLETE VICTORY OVER ANY AND ALL SIN AND EVEN THE GRAVE.. FOR ONCE FULLY BORN OF THE SPIRIT.. THE GRAVE AND SATAN HAS BEEN FULLY DEFEATED FOREVER MORE.. NO JUDGMENT IS TO BE HAD FOR ALL WHOM ARE FOUND TO BE LIVING FULLY OBEDIENT AND BLAMELESS UPON CHRISTS RETURN!!

Truth has is that The true to God prophet has truly been crossed over to this new life (commanded to come fully clean by God himself).. and he can now clearly see this danger to be had for all those whom are to be found as the prophet once was before his “rebirth to that of the spirit and prophetic calling” so his heart does cry out to all!!.. it screams!!! come join me!! be rendered as safe!!!..

I will say no more… God bless.

37. Snake Plisken says:

Think of all the good that money spent on stupid advertising could have done?!! Thousands could have eaten, etc. Camping is an idiot.

38. don says:

Taxing churches is a must, its big business. I believe the judgment day prophecy is a five month process, according to the preacher who predicted it, not just all in one day, but even so, it looks like his prediction is off…lol. All of this could be symbolic of an internal transformation that all people need to make towards christ consciousness, not an actual literal translation.