Westminster Man Wanted In Brutal Stabbing Of Ex-Girlfriend

WESTMINSTER (CBS) — Authorities were searching for a Westminster man Friday who they believe brutally stabbed his ex-girlfriend in a domestic dispute.

Westminster police say Pedro Tevillo, 47, attacked his former girlfriend on April 23 outside of an apartment complex. She was stabbed multiple times in the face, chest and arms with a kitchen knife, according to officials.

Authorities say Tevillo used such force in the attack that the knife was found broken into pieces.

During the attack, the woman was able to get away, but Tevillo tackled her and began strangling her, according to police. Officials say nearby residents intervened and Tevillo fled on foot.

Tevillo and the victim had recently ended a nine-year relationship before the attack, police said. The couple has two children together.

Tevillo is wanted on suspicion of attempted murder. He is described as 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet tall, 165 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, dark skin and a thin mustache.

1. tom says:

The bottom line is we do need less crime, but most of all we need less racists and bigots.

2. Hunkie Boy says:

the mexican way, notorious for stabbing their women and always scooting back to mexico where they have 1000’s cousins.

1. Saber 1 says:

Another ILLEGAL ALIEN were all proud of. Doing the jobs Americans won’t do.

3. ILLEGALS says:

“Authorities believe Tevillo is in Southern California, but may have fled to Mexico.”

Where else is he gonna go?

4. HooDatIS? says:

what a bully id knock his teeth out his mouth
    dirty dog
    rot in jail loser

5. Selena Gomez fan!!! says:

I remember this! It turns out that I saved her life. I’m16 years old and I heard the lady screaming for help. I go out and she’s pinned down being strangled by her ex husband (blood everywhere). I grabbed his arms and took him off her. He got away and she is recovered from the injuries. I was at the right place at the right time. My inspiration was GOD and Selena Gomez.