Man, Woman Fatally Shot In Lawndale

LAWNDALE (CBS) — A man and a woman were fatally shot in Lawndale Wednesday.

The shootings occurred at 3:15 p.m. in an apartment in the 4000 block of West Rosecrans Avenue, near Prairie Avenue and the border with Hawthorne, said Deputy Lillian Peck of the Sheriff’s Headquarters Bureau.

The victims were declared dead at the scene.

Sheriff’s homicide detectives were sent to investigate the circumstances of the shootings.

1. ILLEGALS says:

So many shootings lately. The correlation of heat & crime & Awful Economy.

1. Saber 1 says:

The area has been overrun with ILLEGAL ALIENS and some white trash to top things off. Fence it off, call in the helicopter gunships and call it a day.

2. TRAILER PARK says:

@HooDatl S, be careful what you ask for ,you just might get it.

3. LAN8 says:

This is exactly why I don’t deal with people from Lawndale!

4. Kim in FL says:

I was friends with this couple and they were just as normal as anyone. Please be kind in your comments and words, as you think of their children that have been left behind with this tragic memory. I will miss them for the rest of my life. :o(

5. Kí Johnson says:

I use to live next door to them & I love them Both I remember When We First Meet … I would never think that it would go down like this … I will miss them both & I keep The Children in my Prayers …….Tears.