Juvenile Son Allegedly Shoots And Kills Father, 32, In Riverside

RIVERSIDE (CBS) — A man was shot to death in his Riverside home Sunday and his son was taken into custody, police said.

Riverside Police officers went to a residence in the 5400 block of Lauder Court in response to a 911 call reporting shots fired.

Police arrived at 4:04 a.m. to find Jeff Hall, 32, with a single gunshot wound, said Riverside police Lt. Ed Blevins. Paramedics pronounced him dead a short time later.

Hall’s juvenile son was taken into custody, Blevins said.

No additional suspects are being sought.

1. Mike says:

So why did the child kill his father? Was his father beating him or maybe his mother. Before we condem anyone we should have the facts, and I didn’t read what really happened only that the child killed his father.

1. Karen says:

No kidding Sherlock. Your brilliance is blinding me.

2. Bill says:

If the guy had his gun locked up,as state law requires,he would be alive today.

3. Mike says:

I fully agree with Bill. Also was the gun already loaded if so why??

1. Saber 1 says:

An empty weapon does no one any good when you have a Dodger fan standing in your house with a weapon of some sort with your DVD player under one arm.
      Oh wait, let me load my weapon. OK, I’m ready.

1. Artur Arturik says:

I killed a burglar years ago, I had to spend thouands of dollars and spend 3 years behind bars. so having a loaded gun doesn’t do you any good, its better let them take what they want.

2. Sorry says:

Artur Arturik
        If you shot a burglar, be sure to put a knife in his hand and don’t shoot from the back!

4. nikkiG says:

I think everyone should just wait for more information. And try to be respectful of the family members and friends of the man that may read this

5. Bartman1959 says:

I must have missed something; where did it say the gun belonged to the father? Could the juvenile have brought the gun into the home himself?

6. Rick Prohaska says:

It is with great sorrow, and a heavy heart that I inform you of the loss of our Southwestern States Regional Director Jeff Hall.

Today (May 1st, 2011), Jeff Hall was found murdered in his home in Riverside, California.

A loving Father of five children, a family man, and a dedicated American Patriot. Those of us whom had the honor to know, work with, or spend time with Jeff Hall know well what kind of person he was. Jeff was a dedicated Father, his children were his life. Jeff’s spare time outside of family was dedicated to his extended family in the NSM. He spent countless volunteer hours on the California and Arizona Borders leading Patrols in efforts to halt illegal immigration, organized rallys, meetings, and events for the NSM countless times. Jeff was looked up to, and respected by thousands of people. He was well liked in his community where he ran for office last year, attaining nearly 30% of the vote as an open National Socialist Candidate. He touched the lives of so many people, and was a tremendous inspiration to everyone around him. His energy and devotion to our Folk and Nation knew no bounds. Jeff Hall will be greatly missed by us all.

There is so much more that I would like to say, Jeff Hall was like a Brother to me. In life he was a giant amongst men, constantly putting others before himself. A life cut short, your Family, and the Party mourn this loss.

Thank you for all the memories Brother. We miss you. See you in Valhalla,

Commander Jeff Schoep

1. MOE says:

National Socialist = American Nazi = White Supremist = Domestic Terrorist.

1. Sid says:

I agree
        No loss or love for NAZI

2. Sorry says:

He should spend more time with his children and don’t be a hard head!

3. PL says:

We arent your sick weak racist comrades
      You are another comrade to Usama bin Laden

7. rick says:

Leave the imigrants alone. If they’re here, they’re part and parcel of the fabric of the US.

8. FirstchiefmikeMike says:

Rick If the imigrants are here legally we welcome them, if they are illegal then they should be sent back to their own home country!!

1. Joey says:

Agreed. If you want the privilege of living in the greatest country south of Canada, then earn it. Nothing in the world is more appreciated than that which you work hard at and earn. There is paperwork to fill out to become a citizen. It should be an honor and a celebration when one earns their citizenship. Instead these lazy idiots sneak into the country, wave the flags of their crummy countries that they just fled, refuse to speak English, and are a drain on our school and health care systems. When you do things the wrong way, your probably not going to teach your ugly, stupid kids how to grow up and do things the right way. There’s a reason why ethnic parts of town have the lowest property value, most graffiti, highest crime %, and most fat, ugly people.

9. nichole says:

If you have a problem with what he stood for then you don’t have to read on you don’t have to post anything. This is not facebook.take your argument there. Show some respect.

1. Moe says:

That the problem with National Socialist. They don’t want anyone to have a voice but them. This is a free forum. Who did he respect other than those who were just like him. He brought hate into his home..and hate had it’s way with him. Don’t get me wrong..it’s a very sad day for that young man and he will have to live with it for the rest of his life.

1. peter baxter says:

you talk about domestic terrorest.. you are an iraqi terrorest and all of those who talk about jeff hall like they know him and you dont agree why havent you showed to his rallys to defend yourselves.. because you are cowards to this nation and the reason the giverment has takin over you have no pride sitting behind your screens.. so for those who have anything to say email me i will let you know when our next rally will be… otherwise kill yourselves..

10. Char says:

Let’s just say we don’t know what went on behind closed doors..

11. Joey says:

I bet it was something as simple as the father grounding the kid and taking away his Xbox for a week. It’s sad that the country is becoming what it is, and I blame it on the pussification of the school system. When I went to high school I saw teachers hit students, curse at students, and yell at students. The kid that got hit now makes a 6-figure income at JPL, and most of us are better because we faced discipline when we were out of line. Nowadays if you yell at a student, you’ll be sued as an anti-semite, and if you hit a student, God forbid what the NAACP would wreak on the entire school system!

12. DR says:

Excuse me. My mom was an immigrant and she cleans your nasty hotel rooms for a living! I turned out right, with education and manners which is what you don’t have. Also, I suppose you are the most gorgeous person in the world just because you have your citizenship. Anyway, go pick the fields.

1. peter baxter says:

yes but did you dumb ass mother pay taxes like the rest of us no.. so there is alot wrong.. why is it americans have to pay to build there own freeways then pay to drive on them.. we have to pay for medical supplies and medical care but you dont pay for a damn thing and everything is fine your wrong… in america it should be americans first….

13. Firstchiefmike says:

Dr. was your Mother a legal or illegal Immigrant.? It sounds to me as though she was a good woman. I’m not saying immigrants are all bad but if they are here illegally then they are breaking our law and should be sent back or go thru channels to get legalized.

14. Firstchiefmike says:

How did the subject get to this I have said all I’m going to on this subject

15. nichole says:

He said immigrants there was no specification and I agree come here legally idc if your canadian, german, mexican, asian, or whatever if your not here legally go home.
    And to moe I didn’t know him, but my husband did and there is nothing wrong with what he stood for. Everyone is entitled to have a belief and speak their mind and from what I understand he did everything legally.

16. nichole says:

Before people get into a political battle that will result in absolutely nothing. Why don’t people worry about themselves and leave some space open for the family and friends that would like to put up their memories and such about him. Without having to read everyones negative comments during a time that is hard for them.

17. Eurocentrism says:

Mr. Hall I do not grieve your death, because one less racist ass in this world is enough for me to breath a little better. It gives me pleasure that you won’t be able to terrorize another person that is trying to escape “white” Americans exploitation in their country, and enter this one that is full of hate and greed. Your story is just another story of Euro-Americans not respecting each other, and killing one another. You see your kind “white” Americans have been invisible for a very long time, and the media does not cover all your twisted crimes. They focus on continuing to damage people of colors identity with all their stereotypes. You are dead now, and now you can see that you misinterpreted your purpose in life. Maybe that is why your own son killed you, to keep you from continuing to spread hate amongst those who were just trying to pursue their happiness. Where you happy Mr. Hall? I am sure you weren’t, because someone with a family who is happy, spends their free time with them. Rest in peace and next time around learn to love yourself, so you can love others. As for all you who believe “illegal” immigrants should go back to their countries learn your history. I am embarrassed for all of you every time I hear those words coming out of you mouths.

1. Rose says:

You hate my people, obviously. Get off the computer and stop driving your car. Actually, just go back to your mud hut because if it weren’t for Europeans, you wouldn’t have what you do now.

18. nichole says:

honestly how dare you have such little respect for a person to say something like that.all everyone is focusing on his that he was a national socialist what about his children, wife, and parents? What about the pure fact that his life was taken before his time. death should never be wished onto someone and to bring his child into it. You do not know anything about this family or what he did in his spare time so unless you lived with the guy shut your disrespectful mouth.
    I didn’t know him, I’m not a national socialist. But I do believe in standing up for what’s right and your words are not right. You are showing a lack of respect for his family. Didn’t your mom ever tell you that if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all I’m guessing yes so exercise it.

19. nichole says:

Eurocentrism I am sorry for the way you feel and your lack of respect for his family you have executed in your comment.
    god bless

1. JB says:

The kids a hero
      for killing a Racist

20. Rose says:

So, if you have a love for your own race, wanting to protect them, seeing them as your extended family, you deserve to die? Yea, that makes PERFECT sense! R.I.P. Jeff.

21. k says:

This is a great thing, more of these white supremacists should be killed, if his son really killed him he should be given a medal

22. k says:

It should be legal to kill these white supremacists, why is David Duke and Don Black still breathing?

23. nichole says:

if you feel they should be killed I hope you take in context that there are more verbal racist of other nationalities oh I’m sorry its legal for them but not for us cause though we support everyone on our tax dollars we have no rights in our own country. We can beliefe what we want as you can if it hurts you that much you are either guilty of racism yourself, or maybe you need to get thicker skin. This is the world we live in get used to it. I know a lot of other nationalities hate whites

24. Auroranorth says:

This is an article about a Persons Death, The debate here has revealed that no one was more discriminated against in this society than Mr. Hall Himself. It seems that the more open a person claims their minds to be the more they seem so narrow minded a pin could blind them in both eyes.

25. Aryan Graphics Designs says:

Aryan Graphis Designs

This shows you that you can teach your children to have a healthy sense of racial integrity and that honor and duty are very important,and yet the prevasive
    sickness of the jew dominated world will creep into your life and corrupt your kids.

Our sympathy goes out to Comrade Hall & his family & son.

Visit the Aryan Graphics Designs youtube portfolio Channel –