Van Nuys Hotel Fatal Shooting Victim Identified As Northridge Man

VAN NUYS (CBS) — A man who was found shot to death in a hallway of a Van Nuys motel was identified Monday as 29-year-old Larry David Green of Northridge.

Police were called to the Voyager Motor Inn, in the 6500 block of Sepulveda Boulevard, near Victory Boulevard, at about 11 p.m. Sunday.

Detectives spent the night at the scene collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses.

Comments

1. Give me a break says:

Murderers can’t even take Easter off

2. Robby Logan says:

Crackhouse.

3. star says:

so sick of the BS and classless idiots in this valley……..

4. ohjhbkjb says:

How did the gun get on top of the crime scene tape? Looks like this killer wields a Dyma label maker, too. My god.

1. Poindexter Jackson says:

Obviously the gun was moved by law enforcement. Hence, rendering the crime scene tainted. As far as the label maker letters being behind both the gun and yellow tape, I don’t really know how that is possible. One thing I’ve learned in my years of playing Dungeons and Dragons is that there’s a fairy tale explanation for everything.

5. Not newsworthy says:

Prolly got shot by a pimp or something lots of prostitutes always in that area

6. terrie pettway says:

A DRINK AND DRIVE YO MOMMA, NOT NEWSWORTHY YO MOMMA 2.MY DEAR COMRADE MAY U REST IN HEAVEN AND YOUR KILLER TASTE SWIFT JUSTICE, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, ONE LOVE TO MY VALLEY WE RULE I AM THE VALLEY TELL THE DAY A COWARD AZZ NI##A OR MAN KILL ME.BIGG MERCEDEZ W.S.G.F.C.G.

1. Dee says:

So sad another young black man gone. When is this nonsense going to stop? My parayer’s go out to his family and may the police catch whoever did this hidious murder….

7. Brian says:

I was at that motel the night of this murder, it was a horriable thing a very emotional night … May god bless the young mans family and may the young man R.I.P.