‘People’ Names Jennifer Lopez ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman’

NEW YORK (AP) — People magazine is naming Jennifer Lopez the World’s Most Beautiful Woman.

The singer, actress and “American Idol” judge tops the magazine’s annual list of “the World’s Most Beautiful” in a special double issue.

Lopez is joined on this honor roll by such lovelies as Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles.

Commenting on her lofty title, the 41-year-old Lopez says, “I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25!”

Comments

1. Sandi A says:

Don’t think so….

2. Lou says:

Jessica alba and eva green should be on the list.

3. Joe says:

She was only given this title due to her popularity by being a judge on American Idol – of course she’s not the most beautiful, but she’s the most popular woman at the moment.

4. rjsmitty says:

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. artspaff says:

I never got a ballot.

6. Methinks says:

…Uhmmmmm… no.

7. Sun Rising says:

No, …the world’s most beautiful woman ( get rid of those tatoos ) has got to be … Angelina jolie…

8. Tony says:

Any beautiful woman that gets tatoos instantly becomes UGLY!

9. hkytg says:

My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is 12 years older than me, lol. We met online at A’geM’ing’le. com The premiere online community for older women seek younger men or older men seek younger women to meet and share your interests. Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is not in your age group? Leave behind the other general dating sites out there and try us.

10. WRONG says:

I don’t think JL is beautiful. If you see her when she was on In Living Color–dancing, she was a ugly pudgy thing.

She paid to look like that! Even then, she is not the most beautiful, not even close…NO WAY!

However, beauty is subjective and that opionion is ONLY the opinion of the few at People magazine–shoved on us–just like everything else that is dictated and we are made to assimilate and perpetuate!!

11. Tony C says:

She’s in with good company and they all have the beauty Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles.

1. bdj says:

Attractive yes, but the most beautiful in the world, no. I think Pia Toscano, who was recently voted off of Idol, is conciderably prettier then Jennifer.

12. Brad_Norwood says:

Jennifer is a doll, but Most Beautiful?? NO WAY.

Middle Aged Kathy Ireland has my vote.

13. suzie says:

BDJ: that is why Pia is not on the show, because there is competition of course she is beautiful and j-lo could not accept that. what a laugh, she made them vote her off.

14. advocate says:

ANGELINA JOLIE is still and forever will be the most beautiful woman on the planet!

15. Jlofan4life says:

WOW is all I can say about all of your responses. Apperantly a few out there dislike Jennifer Lopez. JEALOUS? She has been in the down low and really tried staying out of the public eye. She is well respected and is very real and true. A mother that has worked super hard to get where she is now. And some people age better then others. I sure was an ugly kid and now I’m aging well cause I’m taking care of myself. But everyone is different.
    Pia is a very talented woman and beautiful. Jennifer Lopez had nothing to do to vote her off. It was Americas choice. Unfortunately with Pia, she wasn’t comfortable stepping up her game and lacked interest. America found her boring. You have to have the whole package! I’m pretty sure “here” no one voted for any of the Idols or “Pia”.
    I have always admired Jennifer Lopez, and I think she does deserve to be called the most beautiful woman. To bad it just took them so long to realize it! Shes 41 and she IS GORGEOUS!

1. bdj says:

II do not mean to take away anything from Jennifer, but there are other women I would consider more beautiful then her. No disrespect intended, but Elizabeth Taylor, until her death, was often considered the most beautiful woman in the world.

16. casejoker says:

Nice ass!

17. Helena Tarnovetski says:

A woman is only beautiful when she is pretty without her makeup.
    Jennifer is far for that, she is quite plain without her makeup. I am
    disgusted at People’s for giving her something that’s not there.
    I think her husband paid People to give his wife the honor.

18. deanna10664 says:

Beauty comes from the inside out. derogatorily statements she gives to the females on American Idol yet she is positive towards the males. I always liked her before until I have viewed how her real character she’s jealous, envious or fearful of being replaced or what. Randy and her, what a joke, they seem to be a tag team, what she says he repeats , I like three judges not 1 and the bobbsy twins. who are not do gooders,

19. italian says:

I’m taking the best vacation of my life in Switzerland, the women of the worlds best live here, and long ago that Hollywoodland dolls, beauty and plastic with no personality I do not like. You Americans eat hamburgers, without culture and lovers of violence, What do you know of beauty, art and culture?

My eyes have seen the most beautiful woman in the universe, mature for her age … her name is Cheyenne … this priceless beauty can never be imagined by any man, or the most exotic dreams.

20. Eleonora says:

Ok, yes, she beautiful. More than the average woman. But I can think of 10 other people that are more beautiful and talented than her. I’m not saying this because she’s hispanic, because i can also think of hispanics that are more beautiful than her (miss venezuela). Besides, she wears SO much makeup, you can’t really tell if she’s pretty or not. Like Helena said, a woman is only beautiful when she’s pretty without makeup. I mean, ANYONE can look good with makeup. I think Keira Knightly should have won. she’s A LOT prettier.

21. hellie says:

j.lo is beautiful and ur negative comments cannot change that.