Sharon Stone Granted Restraining Order Against Intruder
SANTA MONICA (AP) — Sharon Stone has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man who police said was found in her home last month.
Stone’s attorney Evan Spiegel confirmed the order was granted Wednesday against Bradly Gooden, who a police detective described in court filings as delusional and possibly schizophrenic.
Gooden remains on an involuntary psychiatric hold. Court records say he told police he believes he was given Stone’s home by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Stone was not at home when the intruder was at her house and submitted a court declaration stating she was afraid of the 38-year-old man.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)