Students Get Lesson In Volunteering

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Students traded in school books for community service Wednesday.

Busloads of students from Village Christian School in Sun Valley volunteered at 27 locations around Los Angeles. Activities Wednesday included cleaning up streets and serving food at area missions.

More than 600 students participated.

Comments

1. Colleen Floyd says:

that was so cool and such a fun event today. I got to help at childrens hunger fund. Every time i finished a bag of noodles i realized, I just fed a starving child it was so fun. I cant wait to do it next year!!!

2. Jack Hardgrave says:

The kids were great. I was one of the leaders at the Sunland cleanup site and was impressed with the enjoyment they seemed to find in cleaning up this area.

3. Don Frost says:

This comment was not left by me, it is someone trying to impersonate me, Thank you, Don Frost

4. Don Frost says:

That is the fake Don Frost. I am the real Don Frost. I Had a blast dancing with midgets and doing the worm while picking up trash.

5. Michael Halaby says:

nahh fool village is bull. they lie and stuff whatevers. dumb stuff. this was fake all we did was dance that day

6. Eric says:

I am the asian cleaning it was a good time except for the part i had to lick the car because we ran out of water