Woman’s Body Found Along Mira Loma Road

MIRA LOMA (CBS) — Authorities say a woman’s body was discovered on the right shoulder of the northbound Ontario (15) Freeway near Mira Loma.

The body was found at 12:45 a.m. south of Cantu-Galleano Ranch Road, California Highway Patrol Sgt. Chuck Davenport said.

The investigation prompted a SigAlert for Interstate 15 for a northbound freeway lane near Cantu Galleano Ranch Road, just east of the border between San Bernardino and Riverside counties.

Officers initially suspected the woman may have been a woman struck by a car. But her injuries were not consistent with a car collision, so a homicide team was summoned, sheriff’s Investigator Matt Diaz told the Riverside Press-Enterprise.

(©2010 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)

1. Mikey says:

I hear it was Bernie Madoffs wife.

2. KA SHO HAWK 66 says:

riverside custody judges,mediators and humper cops are killing off witnesses,because they started arresting people that helped madoff and they had our children kidnapped.

3. JA says:

Mikey, Anrea

This is not funny. This was the daughter of a fellow co-worker. Please be respectful.

1. jbc says:

JA, my condolences to your co-worker’s family.

2. TastyOne says:

Was the young lady’s name Janet? And did she have a little baby boy? I’m sorry to. Ask but I was told it was an old friend of mine that I haven’t seen in 2 yrs, dear God I hope you say “No”….

1. jay says:

Yes Tastyone,, it was my sister jannet,, who are u?

2. TastyOne says:

Jay are you really her brother? Can you describe her to me? But not here please email me @ TastyOne.2000@gmail.com and please I hope this isn’t a joke something like this is very serious and nothing to joke and play around with. The woman I’m inquiring about is a friend and also a mother to a beautiful little boy and I would hope you would think before replying to me because I feel for that baby now left without a mommy. Please consider that along with maturity. But if you are her brother I hope to hear from you sooner then later and I’m very sorry for your loss and my heart gos out to your Mother, Father and especially her baby all I think about is how much he must cry for her. She was so good to him and loved him so mush. OK I will hope to hear from you. Thank you Jay.

4. A says:

Was the body ever identified

5. NAT says:

6. shannon says:

i also knew jannet, i have been trying to find any nrw info online and there is nothing😦 what happened to her who did this what is being done and where is her son??? my condolences to her gamily i cant even imagine how u feel, but i am so sorry. please someone e mail me shannoncollins76@yahoo.com. thanks