Chances are if you are a resident living in Southern California, you have probably found yourself in a seat at the Honda Center for one event or another. Located next to Angel Stadium and just minutes from Disneyland, Honda Center is home to Orange County’s beloved 2007 Stanley Cup champions, Anaheim Ducks, and the premier entertainment spot and sports venue to catch huge names like The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, The Harlem Globetrotters and many more.
For sports, The Anaheim Ducks aren’t the only sports team to call this Orange County institution home. You can also find the AFL’s LA KISS, and the Big West and Wooden Legacy Basketball tourneys on the calendar as well.
2695 E Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92806
There are a variety of ways to get to the stadium depending on where you’re coming from. Whether it’s the Metrolink trains, or driving, use our handy guide so you get to the Honda Center on time!
Amtrak or Metrolink Trains
Guests of The Honda Center can sit back, relax, avoid traffic and still arrive to the event on time thanks to Amtrak and Metrolink.
Ride any Amtrak or Metrolink train to Anaheim Station (The Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center). Use the new gate on Track 1 to walk to Katella Avenue and walk east (right) on Katella Avenue to Douglass Street. Cross the street to the Honda Center.
Purchase a round trip Amtrak ticket at the station from the ticket vending machine, online at Amtrak.com or by calling 800-USA-RAIL. For Metrolink train schedules, visit www.metrolinktrains.com or call 800-371-LINK for more information.
Always leave ample amount of time when heading to The Honda Center for an event. For evening events, always factor in additional travel time Monday – Friday during rush hour traffic. If you’re planning on arriving by car, there are a variety of different ways to access the venue. Depending on where you’re coming from, these directions will help you get to the venue and find your seats quickly.
- From 5 South – Exit at Disney Way. Turn left onto Disney Way. Turn left onto Anaheim Blvd. Turn right onto Cerritos Ave. Merge right onto Douglass Rd (Cerritos curves into Douglass) and Honda Center is on Left Hand Side.
- From 5 North – Merge onto 57 North Bound. Exit at Ball Rd. Turn left onto Ball Rd. Turn left onto Sunkist St. Turn left onto Cerritos Ave. Merge right onto Douglass Rd (Cerritos curves into Douglass) and Honda Center is on Left Hand Side.
- From 10 East – Take The 10 Freeway East to 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Left. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From Interstate 15 – Take The 15 Freeway to 91 West to 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Left. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From 22 Freeway East / West – Take 57 North. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Right. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From the 55 Freeway – 55 Freeway North to 22 West to 57 North. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Right. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From 57 North – Exit at Ball Rd. Turn left onto Ball Rd. Turn left onto Sunkist St. Turn left onto Cerritos Ave. Merge right onto Douglass Rd (Cerritos curves into Douglass) and Honda Center is on Left Hand Side.
- From 57 South – Exit at Ball Rd. Turn right onto Ball Rd. Turn left onto Sunkist St. Turn left onto Cerritos Ave. Merge right onto Douglass Rd (Cerritos curves into Douglass) and Honda Center is on Left Hand Side.
- From 91 East – Take the 91 Freeway East to 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Left. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From LAX Airport – Take the 405 South to 22 East to 57 North. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Right. Turn Left on Douglass.
- From John Wayne Airport – Take the 405 North to 55 South to 22 West to 57 North. Exit on Katella Avenue-Turn Right. Turn Left on Douglass.
You can drop off someone for an event at Honda Center by entering the parking lot via Douglass and pull forward to the Gate 3 parking booths. Advise the cashier you would like to purchase a “Refund” parking ticket. This ticket will allow you 30 minutes to drop off your guest in the unloading zone located on the South side of Honda Center. You will be completely refunded your entire parking fee at the “Refund Gate” should you leave in under 30 minutes. Please note: Parking fees must be paid with cash only.
- General Admission Parking – Concerts: $20 / Ducks, Family or Sporting Events: $16.
- Preferred Parking (if Available) – Concerts $25 / Ducks Family or Sporting Events: $25.
- RVs – Concerts $30 / Ducks Family or Sporting Events: $30.
- Limo – Concerts $40 / Ducks Family or Sporting Events: $25.
- Bus & Bus Shuttle (unlimited drop-off and pick-up for an event) – Concerts $30 / Ducks Family or Sporting Events: $30.
There are 3 main gates into The Honda Center Parking Lots:
- GATE 1 – Park as directed. Please note that GATE 1 closes at the beginning of each event.
- GATE 3 – All of the above routes guide the driver through the back streets of Honda Center, at which point the parking lot entry will be at GATE 3.
- GATE 4 – Follow the “Event Parking” signs on Phoenix Club Drive until you reach the parking booths. Park as directed. Please note that GATE 4 will close one half hour after the beginning of each event.
- Tailgating and/or the consumption of alcohol is prohibited within The Honda Center parking lots.
- GATE 3 is open three hours prior to the doors of the arena opening. For most events, all parking gates will be open one hour prior to the doors of the arena opening. Gate 3 is always open for the Box Office and Ducks Team Store.
- Disabled parking is available in Main Lots 1 and 2.
- Do not park on the private property in the area surrounding Honda Center without the permission of the owner. Privately operated lots are located in close proximity to the venue.
The Honda Center box office is open from Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm. One of the major perks of buying direct from The Honda Center box office is avoiding unnecessary service fees and inflated prices. So if a ticket is $75, there are no hidden fees upon check-out and you will pay $75.
Tickets to upcoming events can be purchased at the box office using either cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) with valid ID.
Those unable to make it to the box office can purchase tickets via Charge-By-Phone at 1-800-745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com
Hearing impaired guests may purchase tickets using the Ticketmaster TDD phone line at (800) 731-1131.
Seat holders wishing to upgrade their tickets can! Just head over to the box office windows inside the East Entrance after entering and have cash. Upgrades are subject to availability and credit cards are not accepted for the difference. Note: Some tickets do not apply such as those purchased through a special offer, presale or comp tickets with a value of $0
Will Call is located at the box office and opens one and a half hours prior to the event start time. When picking up tickets from Will Call, you must have photo identification and the credit card with which you purchased your tickets.
The Honda Center is the perfect size and layout leaving sold-out events feeling intimate and hockey games like the Stanley Cup finals every night! What more can you ask for?
- Hockey Capacity: 17,174
- Basketball Capacity: 18,336
- Center Stage Capacity: 18,900
- End Stage Capacity: 18,325
- Theatre: 7,000
When it comes to overall concert experience, nothing beats “rail” or standing room only General Admission tickets. It’s the ideal “floor” location for diehard fans and those who love to be positioned in the front lines ready for action. Many of these fans line up hours before “doors” in hopes to score a spot on the barrier since it’s available on a non-reserved, first come basis.
Individual Seat Selections
What are the best seats for a concert at The Honda Center? Without a doubt are the first few rows of sections 210, 209, 220 and 221. If you are not into standing, these seats are eye-level to the stage and feel as though you are in GA without the hassle.
Pacific Premier Bank Club Level
“The Honda Center and Pacific Premier Bank have partnered to create the Pacific Premier Bank Club Level, located on the 300 level of the arena. With panoramic views of beautiful Orange County, the Pacific Premier Bank Club Level offers the very best in services and amenities.” These exclusive seats grant special guests access via private entrance, access to Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club, Superior event sight lines, theater style seating, and in-seat food and beverage service for Ducks games.
All-Event Premium Club Seats
For those serious about attending live performances, enjoy year-round access to every event with All-Event Premium Club Seats. Seat holders have access to concierge service, preferred parking opportunities and a food and beverage credit for every Anaheim Ducks game. All-Event Premium Club Seats include an Account Manager and Service team to handle your needs and support any special requests.
All-Event Luxury Suites
Experience premier entertainment in a fully furnished Luxury Suite and satisfy all entertainment needs under one roof. Complete with leather sofas, cocktail table flat screen HDTV, wet bar and fridge, guests also receive access via private entrance, reserved parking, waiter service, and access to the Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club. There truly is no better way to experience an event at The Honda Center.
Head to Standing ‘O’ inside Honda Center for a full-service dining experience before, during and after the event. The fan-focused atmosphere appropriately sets the tone for that evening’s event and the menu offers a wide variety of appetizers and entrees including ‘O’ Fries, gourmet wings and gastropub-inspired burgers. While dining, make sure not to pass up one of the many hand-picked selection of craft beers. Standing ‘O’ also has a great selection for pint-sized attendees on the kids’ menu.
The Grand Terrace is an exclusive 15,000-square-foot indoor and outdoor entertainment space located on the Honda Center’s club level. Featuring more than 100 feet of bar space, upscale décor and service of the highest degree, The Grand Terrace is an entertainment setting like no other.” Complimentary admission is available to all ticketed guests for non-Ducks events.
Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club
Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club is a private restaurant and bar for Premium Seat Holders on the Pacific Premier Bank Club Level. Enjoy a great view of the event from the bar (or settle into a seat at the restaurant,) and select from “a wide variety of freshly prepared appetizers, entrees, and desserts, or enjoy the nightly chef’s display with a buffet of seasonal items to satisfy even the most discriminating palates.”
Premium Seat Holders are lucky as they have the opportunity to enjoy access to the Premium Lounge, the most exclusive setting at Honda Center. Open during all Anaheim Ducks games from the first through third intermissions, the Premium Lounge provides an upscale escape complete with drink specials, complimentary snacks and the opportunity to mingle and network in a comfortable, chic atmosphere.
Plaza Level Concessions
Gelato (Sec. 202), Anaheim Pizza Co. (Sec. 203), Stoneworks (Sec. 210), The Classics (Sec. 212, 224), Center Ice (Sec. 217), Burger Bistro (Sec. 217), Outlaws Smokehouse (Sec. 219), Melissa’s Cart (Sec. 225), Pick Up Stix (Sec. 224), Wahoo’s (Sec. 228) and Standing ‘O’ Beer Stands.
Eating Gluten-free at The Honda Center
The Honda Center offers gluten-free dining options at the following spots: Anaheim Pizza Co., Outlaws Smokehouse, Melissa’s Cart, Stoneworks, The Classics, and Burger Bistro.
2100 E Katella Ave #104
Anaheim, CA 92806
The Catch is located in the epicenter of Orange County’s sports and entertainment venues. The comfortably upscale restaurant features the finest in fresh seafood, USDA prime steaks and tableside service of classics. Additionally, The Catch offers a Game Day menu during Angel baseball season. Check out their OMG burger! The Catch is located across the parking lot from Angel Stadium and a stones throw from Honda Center.
1801 E Katella Ave #1001
Anaheim, CA 92805
Zov’s Bistro and Bakery serves some of Southern California’s finest Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine set in chic, yet comfortable environments. Founded in 1987, Zov’s Bistro has become one of the most recognized restaurants in Orange County, with an award-winning bakery, banquet facilities, full-service catering, and cooking classes. Last year, during the playoffs, Zov’s served a cocktail called the “Beauchemin Cross Check” – the ingredients included Coureur de Bois Canadian Maple Whiskey, Ginger Beer, Bitters. The whiskey is the favorite of Duck’s defenseman Francois Beauchemin, and it was his idea to serve this spirit.
The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon
1025 E Ball Rd
Anaheim, CA 92805
The Ranch Restaurant features true American regional cuisine, cooking from scratch with the finest ingredients possible, every dish captures the rustic style of wine country. After dinner, head over to the saloon, to quench your thirst while you enjoy local country bands and line dancing.
Noble Ale Works
1621 S Sinclair St
Anaheim, CA 92806
Noble Ale Works is a microbrewery located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle, conveniently located between the Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. Their goal is to create and maintain high quality full flavored craft brews for those who demand it. Noble Ale Works will never skimp on quality or freshness of ingredients, so that they can maintain the high profile flavor of brews that we at Noble care about. On game days, they have a revolving food truck schedule on game days to grab a bite and a beer before the event!
Calivino Wine Pub
2410 E Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92806
Using an eclectic concept, Calivino’s Wine Pub wine list, in conjunction with their food menu, was created specifically to give the novice taster an experience typically reserved for professional palates. That being said, this place was made for patrons to come booze, perch, meet, or do whatever tickles your fancy. Have fun and relax. This is a great place to go for a group to wine and dine before a concert at the Honda Center. Or for those who just love wine – and want a taste of vino before the game!