Smaller, Local Gatherings Mark This Year's 'More Than Pink' Walk Raising Awareness, Funds In Fight Against Breast CancerThis year's Susan G. Komen "More Thank Pink" Walk to raise awareness and funds for the fight against breast cancer looks very different than the pre-pandemic walks of a few years ago.
Susan G. Komen 'More Than Pink Walk' Hits The Streets Of LA75 percent of the funds from the walk stay here locally, according to Komen LA. County. The remaining 25 percent funds national research.
Hundreds Strap On Running Shoes For Susan G. Komen More Than Pink WalkCrowds of people turned Dodger Stadium pink Saturday for the More Than Pink walk to raise money and awareness to find a cure for breast cancer.