Friends, Former Patients Remember Dr. Grossman As Miracle Worker"He was a miracle man. In every sense of the word," says former firefighter Bill Jensen.
Woman, 38, Who Poured Boiling Oil On Sleeping Ex-Husband Faces 17 Years In PrisonShe apparently discovered her ex had been seeing another woman.
Boy, 11, Critical Following Compton Apartment FireAuthorities said an 11-year-old boy was critically burned Friday in a Compton apartment fire.
Reveler Burned At WeHo Halloween Carnaval Succumbs To His InjuriesAuthorities say a man whose costume caught fire at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval has died.
Deputies Rescue Woman From Burning Compton GarageThree Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies are being credited with rescuing a woman trapped in a burning garage in Compton.
4 Suffer Second Degree Burns In Compton Garage FireAn early morning fire in Compton left four people with second degree burns.
Firefighter Burned While Battling Blaze In Long BeachA firefighter suffered second degree burns to his ears, neck and knees Sunday while battling a house fire in Long Beach.
Student, 21, Dies After Suffering Severe Burns In Saddleback College Fire A 21-year-old student who was severely burned in a fire at Saddleback College has died, the Orange County Coroner’s Office said Tuesday.
Westminster Man Suffers Serious Burns After Homemade Fireworks Explosion A man in his 40s is recovering Wednesday from second and third-degree burns after homemade fireworks exploded in his garage.
Authorities Find Possible Explosive Materials In Westminster HomeAuthorities Tuesday found possible explosive materials in a Westminster home.
3 Men Seriously Burned In Calabasas 'Secret Drug Lab' ExplosionThree young men were severely burned in a "secret drug lab" explosion in Calabasas Monday, according to the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station.
Man Suffers 2nd, 3rd Degree Burns In North Hollywood Apartment FireA 20-year-old man is fighting for his life after suffering severe burns in an apartment fire in North Hollywood.
Long Beach Man Suffers 2nd Degree Burns In Barbecue ExplosionA Southern California man has been hospitalized after a barbecue exploded and touched off a house fire.
Burned Ugandan Boy Receives Ability To Walk Again For ChristmasAn 11-year-old Ugandan boy whose legs were severely burned four years ago received the ability to walk on his own again this Christmas.
5 Hurt, 2 Seriously, In Sun Valley House FireOfficials say five people were injured in a late-night house fire in Sun Valley.