Honda Center Reopens To Fans In Time For Last 5 Games Of The Ducks SeasonThe Anaheim arena opens Friday night, just in time for Ducks fans to take in the last five games of the season. The Ducks take on the Vegas Golden Knights at 7 p.m.
16,000 Students Return To Elementary Schools In Anaheim For First Time In 13 MonthsAbout 16,000 students from across the Anaheim elementary district returned to their campuses Monday for the first time in 13 months.
Avengers Campus To Open At Disney California Adventure Park On June 4Avengers Campus opens just a few weeks before the state’s possible end of the tiered reopening schedule, which limits theme park capacity according to COVID-19 conditions in the county.
William Wallace Of Anaheim Convicted For Killing Wife On Christmas 2011, Had Propped Her Body On Couch As Children Opened PresentsWilliam Wallace, 39, is scheduled to be sentenced on June 4 and faces a maximum sentence of 15 years to life in prison.
Police Arrest Kevin Cannata Of Anaheim In Fullerton Towing TheftsKevin Cannata, 35, was arrested Wednesday after Fullerton police received several tips from the community about an investigation into three separate reports of stolen vehicles between Feb. 14 and March 13. He is being held on $200,000 bail.
Disneyland Announces Planning Efforts For Expansion Including More Rides, Restaurants And ShopsWalt Disney Co. announced Thursday that planning is underway to expand the Anaheim resort with new attractions, shops and restaurants.
Disney Testing Facial Recognition Technology At Parks In Quest For Touchless Visitor ExperienceDisney rolled out its first test system this week at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in Florida. The technology converts an image of a guest’s face into a unique number, which is then associated with the form of admission being used for park entry, the company said.
Apparent Catalytic Converter Thief Crushed To Death By Collapsing Car In AnaheimAccording to Anaheim police, the body of a man was found underneath a Toyota Prius at an auto repair lot on Placentia Avenue at about 6 a.m.
California Theme Parks, Ballparks To Reopen April 1 If Counties Reach Less Restrictive COVID TiersThe updated reopening guidelines allows theme parks in California to reopen at 15% capacity as early as April 1 once their counties reach the red, or second most restrictive, tier of reopening.
Fans Missing Disneyland Can Buy Tickets To Dine At California Adventure Park Starting March 18“A Touch of Disney” will be a limited-capacity taste of California Adventure Park starting on March 18, on Thursdays through Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
Disneyland’s COVID Vaccine Site To Temporarily Close To Install Drive-Thru AccessIt will close Thursday through Sunday and reopen on Monday.
Disneyland Vaccination Site To Close Sunday Due To WindsDue to expected brisk winds this weekend, the Disneyland vaccination super site in Anaheim will be temporarily closed Sunday, Feb. 28.
Anaheim Residents Can Apply For Up To 80% Of Their Rent When New Round Of Emergency Rental Assistance Opens On March 1Anaheim’s second phase of emergency rental assistance will provide families with up 80% of their rent owed if their landlords agree to forgive the remaining 20%. If a landlord does not opt in, the tenant can still apply to get 25% of the owed rent.
Disneyland, Santa Ana College Vaccine Sites To Close Temporarily After Severe Weather Delays Delivery Of SuppliesA shipment of Moderna vaccines was scheduled to arrive in Orange County Tuesday, according to the Orange County officials.
Vaccine Super Site Headed For At Anaheim Convention Center; Santa Ana College Vaccine Clinic Now OpenThe new super site, which comes as the county opened a vaccination clinic at Santa Ana College, will be the third in Orange County. Two others are being operated at Disneyland in Anaheim and Soka University in Aliso Viejo.