LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Los Angeles County announced Thursday that all mega-POD COVID vaccination sites will accept walk-ups without an appointment until April 26.
Starting Thursday, residents 16 and older can visit one of the county’s eight meg-POD sites to get vaccinated while supplies last.READ MORE: Kidnapping Suspect Taken Into Custody Following Brief Standoff After Pursuit Ends In Palmdale
Vaccination opportunity: All @CountyofLA mega-POD sites (including the one in my District in Downey) are taking walk-ins from anyone 16+ now thru 4/26.
— Janice Hahn (@SupJaniceHahn) April 22, 2021READ MORE: Krispy Kreme Offers Free Doughnuts To Seniors Who Show Up Wearing Cap And Gowns
Below are the eight sites offering walk-ups until April 26:
- The Forum in Inglewood
- The Balboa Sports Complex in Encino
- College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita
- Cal State Northridge in Northridge
- Eugene A Obergon Park in Los Angeles
- Pomona Fairplex in La Verne
- L.A. County Office of Education in Downey
- Palmdale Oasis Park Recreation Center in Palmdale
People are asked to bring a photo ID and proof of living or working in L.A. County.
Minors must bring a parent or guardian with them.MORE NEWS: USC Annenberg, ViacomCBS Announce New Scholarship To Promote Diversity In Newsrooms
More info can be found at VaccinateLACounty.com.