LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Still planning your Super Bowl menu? ‘CBS2 News This Morning’ anchor, Suzanne Marques is keeping it simple with air fryer chicken and french fries. Check out this recipe she is using today for the big game!
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 small chicken thighs skin on
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old Bay Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- cooking spray if desired
- Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and the Old Bay.
- Dredge the chicken through the flour mixture, then into the egg, then back into the flour mixture again. Shake off excess flour very well. If you want to, you can spray the chicken with cooking spray lightly at this point, but I don’t bother.
- Place the 4 chicken thighs into the bottom of the AirFryer cooking compartment. Cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches 180 degrees.
- Remove and serve.