To enter this contest, visit the CBSLA Instagram Page: http://wwww.instagram.com/cbsla
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The CONTEST is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter the Giveaway:
- The “#CBSStagecoach” giveaway will begin on October 16, 2019 at 12:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) and end on October 18, 2019 at 10:00am PT. Contest is sponsored by Goldenvoice.
(b) To participate in the contest users will need to follow the CBS Los Angeles Instagram account @CBSLA during the promotional window. Users must also tag @CBSLA in their submission and include “#CBSlastagecoach” in their caption. Contest: Winners must post their favorite country music artist. One (1) winners will be selected at random on or about October 18, 2019 at 10:00am PT.
(e) Contestants may enter as many times until winner is deemed at the end of the Entry Period.
(f) Broadcasts are subject to preemptions and scheduling changes. If such changes occur, they will be posted on the CBS Television contest website: www.CBSLA.com.
(g) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
(a) The Giveaway is open to residents in the Southern California Market, within the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, or Ventura, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Goldenvoice, CBS Television Stations, CBS Corporation, other television and radio stations in the markets, and their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
- Viewers are eligible to win a CBS Television contest only once every sixty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Giveaway. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
(c) All entries become the sole property of CBS Television and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Sponsor will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
- Prize winners must be able to provide a valid Government Identification if requested by KCBS/KCAL-TV in order to release the prize. If a prize winner is unable to provide sufficient identification as requested by KCBS/KCAL-TV by the given deadline, prize winner will be deemed ineligible and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all other eligible entries.
- Prizes: One (1) winners will be selected.
- One (1) grand prize winners will each receive (1) pair of VIP “Saloon Pass” to Stagecoach event on April 24, 2020-April 26, 2020 via Instagram. Approximate Value of prize: $1200 total.
(b) All other costs and expenses in connection with Prize Winner’s receipt and use of the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize does not include items not specified such as parking, merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
(c) Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-eight (48) hours of notification will be forfeited by the winner. All prize or prize certificates will be mailed to the winners unless specified otherwise. KCBS/KCAL-TV is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate once mailed. By participating in this contest, winner agrees to the terms set forth and therefore, assumes the risk of its arrival.
(d) Giveaway prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value.
- Selection of Winners:
(a) Decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Giveaway are final.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random on or about October 18, 2019 at 10:00am PT. The Winners will be determined based upon entry via Instagram during the promotional window. A representative of CBS will contact the winners by Instagram Direct Message. If CBS is unable to contact a winner based on the information provided through their Instagram Account, KCBS/KCAL-TV is not obligated to fulfill the prize.
(a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners and winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Sponsor.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Giveaway. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize, and all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners and companions, by acceptance of their prize, agree to release CBS Television, CBS Corp. and their respective parents and subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Giveaway, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- Failure to comply with the Giveaway rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
- To obtain a copy of the official rules and/or winner’s list, please write by November 4, 2017 to:
4200 Radford Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
Material Rules Disclaimer
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be a resident of the Southern California Market within the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, or Ventura, 21 years or older. To participate in the contest users will need to follow the CBS Los Angeles Instagram @CBSLA during the promotional window. Users must also tag @CBSLA in their submission and include “#CBSStagecoach” in their caption. Contest: Winners must post their favorite country music artist via Instagram. One (1) winner will be selected at random on or about September 4, 2017 at 10:00am PT. Go online to www.instagram.com/CBSLA or www.twitter.com/CBSLA and follow the links and instructions to follow the @CBSLA account. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Employees of Goldenvoice, CBS Television, CBS Radio, CBS Corporation, their agencies, affiliates and immediate family members are not eligible. Official rules available at http://www.CBSLA.com.