LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Several Toys ‘R’ Us stores have started clearing the decks as they get ready to close for good.
With nearly 200 stores set to shutter across the country by April, closing sales started this week with discounts of at least 30 percent.READ MORE: Strike Averted: IATSE And AMPTP Have 'Basic Contract' Agreement, Per Officials With The Theatrical Stage Employees Union
Better deals are expected as the closing dates approach, and the toy retailer says it will still honor gift cards and its customer loyalty programs.READ MORE: Taylor's Blunder, Other Missed Chances Put LA In NLCS Hole
Toys ‘R’ Us filed for bankruptcy in September and announced it would close 182 stores across the country, with about a dozen across Southern California.
Store closure sales have started at the following stores:MORE NEWS: Karen Bass Officially Kicks Off Her Run For Mayor Of Los Angeles At Saturday Event
• Riverside 2550 Canyon Springs Pkwy S. CA
• Corona 3665 Grand Oaks CA
• Torrance 20120 Hawthorne Blvd. CA
• Indio 42500 Jackson St. CA
• Simi Valley 1189 Simi Town Ctr Way CA
• Santa Clarita 26573 Carl Boyer Dr. CA
• Covina 960 Lakes Drive CA
• Puente Hills 1600 S. Azusa Ave. CA
• Brea 2575 E. Imperial Highway CA
• Westminster 530 Westminster Mall CA