LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Were you unable to attend or watch this year’s Tournament of Roses parade?
Don’t worry, here is a complete summary of all the winners of the 2016 parade, along with information as to where you can visit the floats to see them in person.
To find out where the floats will be stationed across Los Angeles, click here.
- Animation Award for best animation and motion: Sierra Madre Rose Float Association, “Rollin’ On The River”
- Bob Hope Humor Award for most comical and amusing entry: La Canada-Flintridge Tournament of Roses Association, “Up A Creek..”
- Craftsman Trophy for exceptional acheivement in showmanship and dramatic impact: Farmers Insurance Group, “Along For The Ride”
- Crown City Innovation Award for best use of imagination and innovation: Kiehl’s Since 1851, “The Beauty of Adventure”
- Director’s Award for outstanding artistic merit in design: Dole, “Soaring Over Paradise”
- Extraordinaire Trophy for most spectacular float: Disneyland Resort, “Diamond Celebration”
- Fantasy Award for most outstanding display of fantasy and imagination: Trader Joe’s, “Fearless Flyer”
- Founders Award for most beautiful volunteer-built float: Downey Rose Float Association, “Exploring the Everglades”
- Governor’s Award for best depiction of life in California: Miracle-Gro, “”Life Starts Here”
- Grand Marshal’s Award for excellence in creative concept and design: Kaiser Permanente, “Helping Mother Nature Thrive”
- International Award for most beautiful entry from outside the nation: China Airlines, “Venture to Majestic Taiwan”
- Isabella Coleman Award for presentation of color and color harmony: Donate Life, “Treasure Life’s Journey”
- Judge’s Special Award for most spectacular showmanship: Los Angeles Lakers, “Every Second is an Adventure”
- Lathrop K. Leishman Award for most beautiful noncommercial float: Cal Poly Universities, “Sweet Shenanigans”
- Mayor’s Award for most outstanding city entry: City of Los Angeles, “Discover Los Angeles”
- National Award for best depiction of life in the US: South Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, “Fishing Follies”
- Past Presidents’ Trophy Award for most creative use of flowers: Northwestern Mutual, “Dancing Into Adventure”
- President’s Award for most effective use of flowers: The Bachelor, “Love Is The Greatest Journey”
- Princess’ Award for most beautiful float (35 feet and under): City of Torrance, “What a Perfectly Pawful Adventure”
- Queen’s Award for most effective use of roses: Public Broadcasting Service, “Downtow Abbey: The Final Adventure”
- Sweepstakes Award for most beautiful entry: Singpoli Group, “Marco Polo East Meets West”
- Tournament Volunteers Trophy for best floral design (35 feet and under): Shriners Hospitals for Children, “Fezzy Races To Adventure”
The floats can be viewed along Sierra Madre and Washington Boulevards from 1-5 p.m. PT on Friday, and at 9am-5pm PT on Saturday and Sunday.