SAN BERNARDINO (CBSLA.com) — The Coroner’s Office on Thursday released a list of the victims in the massacre in San Bernardino.
The 14 people killed are:READ MORE: News Conference Wednesday In ‘Rust’ Shooting Death Of Halyna Hutchins
Shannon Johnson, 45, Los Angeles (DOB: 03/06/70)
Bennetta Bet-Badal, 46, Rialto (DOB: 03/08/69)
Aurora Godoy, 26, San Jacinto (DOB: 02/01/89)
Isaac Amanios, 60, Fontana (DOB: 06/29/55)
Larry Kaufman, 42, Rialto (DOB: 08/12/73)
Harry Bowman, 46, Upland (DOB: 06/08/69)
Yvette Velasco, 27, Fontana (DOB: 04/03/88)
Sierra Clayborn, 27, Moreno Valley (DOB: 06/15/88)
Robert Adams, 40, Yucaipa (DOB: 05/02/75)
Nicholas Thalasinos, 52, Colton (DOB: 10/14/63)
Tin Nguyen, 31, Santa Ana (DOB: 04/06/84)
Juan Espinoza, 50, Highland (DOB: 06/24/65)
Damian Meins, 58, Riverside (DOB: 02/02/57)
Michael Wetzel, 37, Lake Arrowhead (DOB: 04/29/78)
The Coroner’s Office said all families were notified by 3:30 p.m. Thursday.LA City Council Approves Nearly $40 Million Guaranteed Basic Income Pilot Program
San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the shooting occurred at a Department of Public Health event — a training program in the morning that was to transition to a luncheon/holiday party in the afternoon. The shooting took place just about the time the event was to transition, Burguan said.
The youngest victim was 26, the oldest was 60.
Of the 21 injured parties, 18 of them were employees of San Bernardino County.
Of the 14 deceased, Burguan said 12 worked for the county.MORE NEWS: MLB Honors Shohei Ohtani With Commissioner’s Historic Achievement Award
He also said 75-80 people attended the event to which 91 had been invited.